Favorite Food on Celebrity

josephml1

The morning baked goods at Al Bacio. Not sure if they have changed, but they used to have delicious muffins, croissants and DONUTS. OMG the donuts! I cannot wait to try the Luminae baked goods!!!

Steak Diane (request it ahead of time bc not on ithe menu) at Murano. Also a fettucine and truffle cream sauce dish at Murano. Must be ordered ahead of time and well worth it!

Cheese cart at Murano.

Beef wellington in MDR.

Coconut cake at Al Bacio is the best dessert on the boat aside from the pistachio creme brulee at Tuscan.

Make your own pasta at Oceanview buffet. I tell them exactly how I like it and you get to eat something made to order and piping hot, which is rare on Celebrity! We have dinner on the aft balcony of Oceanview on our last night on the ship and it's one of our favorites!

French Onion soup and I used to love most of the soups in BLU, but the last time we dined there, even the soups were subpar.

Fresh batch of french fries at the pool when you are in the mood to be even worse than you've already been!

Grilled salmon with triple order or petit veggies from Aqua Spa cafe. Another meal that is fresh and piping hot when you get it. Now if you can only get the card players to move so I can eat my lunch!

Chocolates at Al Bacio after a long night of eating, drinking, dancing and gambling...paired with a peppermint tea hoping you will be settled for sleeping a few hours.

Edited by jenniebnyc

Chocolates at Al Bacio after a long night of eating, drinking, dancing and gambling...paired with a peppermint tea hoping you will be settled for sleeping a few hours.

When's the last time you were on X? I haven't seen the chocolate squares at Al Baccio for over a year now.

It's when you start doing away with these special little things that the cruise starts to become...less special.

Not sure how many people even knew these hidden gems were there. Can't imagine doing away with the chocolates at Al Bacio is improving their bottom line, but who knows.

Sorry to psych you out, Cle!

I'll never forget watching you eat that entire thing! :confused::D:D

I was just telling a friend about it the other day.

I can't visit Qsine without having at least one!! [emoji39]

Oh, this thread gets you thinking! The chocolate peppermint Oreo sandwich cookie thing left on your bed (once per cruise I believe).

This little Piggy scored four of them last cruise as the family didn't like them. I was in my element munching on one of them with a late night coffee out on the balcony!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh, this thread gets you thinking! The chocolate peppermint Oreo sandwich cookie thing left on your bed (once per cruise I believe).

This little Piggy scored four of them last cruise as the family didn't like them. I was in my element munching on one of them with a late night coffee out on the balcony!!!

Unfortunately those are now gone. Pillow chocolates are back.

Unfortunately those are now gone. Pillow chocolates are back.

Oh no [emoji33]since March? Yes the pillow chocolates were back too...guess who got the dark chocolate ones cause the kids wouldn't eat them lol!!

Totally enjoy the escargot. And for some odd reason, I tried the beef cheeks on our last cruise in Feb of last year. Have no idea what came over me.

Absolutely amazing. I will try them again if offered on our next cruise.

The Mast Grill burgers (ask for a fresh one, or go when they open).

The Beef Wellington from the MDR

The ice cream from the buffet.

The room service pepperoni pizza!

The Mast Grill burgers come from Sysco food products. We use them on our BBQ's. They are a good quality product. We call them "star" burgers due to their shape. Of course it helps if you know how to properly cook any burger!

Please share your favorite food, desert, specility restaurant, inside tips, afternoon tea, etc

On board Celebrity.:D

Mine are the escargots. :D

and the chocolate souffle.

We love Murano & the Lobster(still wish it was the cold water type!)Still it is very good. The Beef Wellington in the MDR on one of the formal nights is always very good. The "Rock Lobster" tail on formal night in the MDR is also very nice. Thios is on the Celebrity Eclipse 14 day Caribbean trips.

I was on the Equinox in April and Summit last week. No oreos. :(

Oh Nooooooo!! [emoji31][emoji22] if I knew I had been devouring the last 4 cookies I would've savoured each bite just that little bit longer [emoji13]

Can you tell tea is my favorite? Those checkerboard cookies are hard to come by but our butler can usually scare up some.

I'm also a fan of the spa watermelon & feta salad....perfect! That and by far the chateaubriand in Murano is amazing.

There is an out door grill, I don't remember the name, the burgers were great! I made them mad because I requested that they let the cheese melt on the burger, but they were excellent. don't tell my wife because she has no idea how many i ate.

There is an out door grill, I don't remember the name, the burgers were great! I made them mad because I requested that they let the cheese melt on the burger, but they were excellent. don't tell my wife because she has no idea how many i ate.

Mast Grill