Favorite Food on Celebrity

josephml1

Can't believe no one has yet mentioned the chocolate croissants in the Oceanview. Can't start my cruise day without one (or two)!

Come on people. Of course it's the waffles with wipped cream.

Edited by PoppyandNana

MDR: chocolate lava cake on the last night! (Although it was tiny! Ask for two.. I did and easily could have eaten a third! :D)

Qsine: chocolate tombstone! (Wow!)

The Lawn Club Grill: Hot chic chip cookie with ice cream.

Murano: The 7 sharing desserts.

...there's a bit of a theme with my favourites due to my very sweet tooth! The desserts were fantastic! :):)

I have found that different ships have different sizes of lava cake as well as different sizes of my other favorite, crepe suzette.

• 1 month later...

Two words: Pretzel bread.

My kids and I all love the pretzel bread that they have most days up in the buffet. One night on a long ago cruise, we received some in our bread basket. Since that time, a simple polite request to our server, and now, every single night, there is a basket of piping hot pretzel bread waiting for us on the table when we arrive for dinner!

The Murano lobster is a work of art. It was a central piece to one of the finest meals I've had on land or at sea (wine harvest dinner), and thrills me every time I smell the garlic being sauteed.

Edited by 6502programmer

• 3 weeks later...

Mama's Pork Chop in the MDR. I hear they call it something else now; it's delicious!

Coconut cake in Cafe al Baccio with a pot of tea

Lots of things in Qsine

Bread pudding in the Lido

Fresh Squeezed OJ in the Lido (with my drink card)

Oh, and with the premium drink card: Pyrat Alexander. My favorite onboard drink

I've only been on one Celebrity Cruise M-Class ship Millennium and in 100 more days, another M-Class Infinity.

My afternoon "drive-by" snack was the garlic bread at the pizza station. Could not walk by without grabbing a piece of that bread.

Cafe al Bacio - I swear this is why my husband wanted to go on another Celebrity Cruise. Start and end our day here. Maybe a stop in between.

And I pray they still have the eggs benedict station at the buffet. Love the hot, fresh, made the way you want eggs benny.... traditional for me, extra hollandaise.

December 5th better hurry up and get here. 15 days to work my way through all the venues and favorites.

Miso salmon at the Aquaspa cafe, Caesar salad I don't know why but it tastes better than any I have had, had every night from room service and in the buffet, anything from Cafe Al Bacio and the ice cream which I had every afternoon and I rarely est ice cream.also the grill at the back of the ship which cooks steak, chops and fish to order with chimichurri sauce.

1. Goat cheese soufflé in Murano.
2. Escargot in MDR.
3. Black and white cookies at cafe back on.
4. Creme brûlée in any restaurant.
5. Baked Alaska.
6. Lobster in MDR and table side prep in Murano?
7. The cappuccino the butler brings me in the morning.
8. The Bloody Mary the bartender brought to the hot tub on our balcony when we stayed in the Royal Suite.
9. Anything chocolate!