Favorite Food on Celebrity

josephml1

Tuscan Grill: filet and ribeye; tableside made Caesar salad when they will finely mince the

anchovies; panna cotta; the bread basket

Blu: any lamb dish; short ribs; breakfast vanilla pancakes

Murano: steak Diane (ask for it); goat cheese souffle

Qsine: the filet; lava crab; tacos; tombstone; the 'special' dessert (bread pudding); Kobe meatball

Silk Harvest: Celebrity sushi; pad thai (I like it);

Bistro on Five: Cowboy crepe; Cajun crepe; Italian crepe

Mast Grill: burgers fresh off the grill; fries

Buffet: couscous salad with fruit and nuts; bolognese pasta sauce; the curries; eggs benedict and waffles when freshly made; bread pudding with custard sauce; fat free sugar free passionfruit ice/sherbet.

Cafe al Bacio: anything they serve in the glass case. We've been known to skip the dessert in Blu or MDR and go there later for carrot cake or some other slice of yummy goodness.

Edited by ClaudiaB

Not sure why I keep thinking of desserts (I love savory foods too;))

but The SILVER BULLET in Qsine.......I love that dessert:D

Has anyone mentioned the breadsticks?

steak Diane or chataubriand...murano mushroom soup (different than MDR); tombstone in Qsine; nothing in silk harvest; freshly made waffles if just made and hamburgers but must be right off the grill, eggs benedict (any of the different choices) freshly made in the buffet; Most all lamb dishes. creme brule, You will get a far better dessert if you go to cafe baccio than most any served in the MDR/Blu. Haven't eaten anything memorable at Tuscan Grill recently....we've been on M-class ships for our last 5 or 6 cruises.

Edited by ghstudio

Oh my!:eek:

Wow! So very many things in so many venues. There are so many options that offer different items that are at the 'favorite' level. We will have to look into this a bit further. Keep an 'eye' out as we decided!:D

image.jpg.ecea8e4558f7288f4e183fb948e518e3.jpg

Do the larger ships have the amazing French Bread that the Xpedition has?

I'm a picky eater, so there were a few meals that I existed solely on that incredible bread and some fruit.

Wow- that stuff was so good.

Ok, hands down it has to be the beef Tartar in Tuscan.

Hi Wallie, well, I had the filet in Tuscan last month.....it was like

butta:D.......just a sensational steak:)

We totally agree about the filet mignon in Tuscan. Fantastic. The seafood stew in Tuscan is also tops.

I have been disappointed with the French bread. Did not taste freshly baked. Also, I do enjoy the "lobster" being prepared table side in Murano more than eating it. I will order anything prepared table side. The crepes balon rouge is real good and one of my favorites in Murano. Worth the calories.

You ask and they deliver. Always have parmesan cheese sent to cabin from Tuscan Grille. Have had food sent from BLU too. Love escargot, frog legs, almost everything on BLU menu and also in Muranos. Yum

Ooohhhhh....the frog legs sound delish! Are they the nice little small saddles? How are they prepared. I should actually try and starve the next 2 weeks...lol.

I know I'll probably have escargot every night.

Hi Lois!

After 2 dinners on the Reflection, and 3 on the Equinox in Murano, the Filet inTuscan on both is unmatched! We both also rate it above Chops on Mariner and Freedom with RCCL.

The Lawn Club Grill is only on 2 S-Class ships, so it is hard to add it to the mix.

But all the offerings there were absolutely wonderful also.

EW

It used to be the bread pudding in the buffet at noon. Big disappointment on the recent Infinity to Alaska--they were no longer serving this bread pudding. They had a small individual serving in the Aqua Spa Cafe, but not nearly the same.

Carolyn

I knew there was another reason why I liked you EW. The Tartare is so good, it's worthy of seconds. ;)

Hey Gregg!

This trip on the Equinox will present us with some major problems!:confused:

Our first time booked in an AQUA cabin! Will we want to dine away from BLU?

Tuscan, Murano, Silk Harvest! The 3 night specialty is already on the dance, er, ah, dinner card. And after reading this thread Nov cant get here soon enough!

Cheers my yet to be met sailing, oh, and new GastroBar Friend!

EW

Rack of lamb in any restaurant on any ship/cruise line I've ever been on.

Escargot because they have the proper amount of garlic on X

Murano's lobster, though I've never ordered it. I have finished my wife's portion, as it's too rich for her to finish. I order the venison medium rare. It's great.