Soda cup

brd1121

When you have the UBP, do you receive a souvenir soda cup (like on RCCL)?

With the UBP you do not get a souvenir cup on NCL. I have also had the unlimited alcohol package on Royal and you do not get a cup from them either. You ONLY get a souvenir cup with the Soda package on both lines.

6&8

If I have the UBP can I get a can of soda instead of the fountain stuff which I'm not fond of?

Drink packages officially only include fountain sodas. Sometimes you might get lucky but you are not entitled to cans.

If I have the UBP can I get a can of soda instead of the fountain stuff which I'm not fond of?

One of the thngs I liked with Celebrty cans every time.

But now and then I'd get a can from some other part of the world and boy could you taste the difference. I'd have thought Diet Coke was Diet Coke anywhere in the world.

With the UBP you do not get a souvenir cup on NCL. I have also had the unlimited alcohol package on Royal and you do not get a cup from them either. You ONLY get a souvenir cup with the Soda package on both lines.

6&8

We've always gotten the soda cup when we get the alcohol package on RCCL. If you're on a ship with the fancy coke machines (can't think of what they're called) the cup has a chip in it which activates the machine.

Edited by hansolosmom

I have always gotten a cup on RCCL ... I am bringing that cup on NCL to use for soda ....

That is HILARIOUS! I hope it, doesn't say RCCL on it, I can picture you looking so defiant on Norwegian, telling a bartender - "fill 'er up!!!" 😂😂😂

6&8

I still have my RCCL cup that I got with the alcohol package on the Enchantment last year. :D I can just imaging bringing it onto the Getaway in January! :D:D:D

On my last RCCL cruise, I carried my RCCL branded soda cup (love the new machines!) in my Carnival branded beach bag. I love it for ice water by the pool.

Think I will get some looks on my NCL cruise holding my CCL bag drinking out of my RCCL cup?