a latte carte pricing for specialty coffee

scienceteacher

I am trying to decide if it is worth it to me to get a coffee card. Does anyone know the price of a cappachino or latte a la carte? I think I remember getting a latte on Norwegian for $2.50.

We always get one. it can be shared. Works well for us. A coffee a day each and we have one punch left over. Also can be used for the brewed coffee.

I am trying to decide if it is worth it to me to get a coffee card. Does anyone know the price of a cappachino or latte a la carte? I think I remember getting a latte on Norwegian for $2.50.

Brewed coffee , specialty coffee and hot chocolate are about $2.50 each. Latte is are usually about $3.50 each .

Lattes are one punch on the card for a total of 15. Brewed Coffee , specialty tea are unlimited if a punche are still left on the card

We always get one. it can be shared. Works well for us. A coffee a day each and we have one punch left over. Also can be used for the brewed coffee.

Unfortunately, I will be the only one using it. My husband doesn't drink coffee. I would only drink one per day. Maybe a second one some days. I am thinking I will probably just buy them as I want them. Thanks for the advice.

I can't find the menu that was posted here recently, but I did find a photo of a menu from the Sapphire which seemed recent:

Lattes are $2.50/$3.50 (the Large is the size of a Starbucks Grande)

Mochas are $2.75/$3.75

It's definitely worth it to get the card, especially since you can use the unused punches on future cruises.

Since you didn't ask about brewed coffee, I'm not addressing that -- except to say that that other poster was wrong: brewed coffee is only about $1.25/$1.50, so definitely not cost-effective to get the coffee card for that alone. Hm, guess I was addressing that, after all.

Happy latte-ing!

I can't find the menu that was posted here recently, but I did find a photo of a menu from the Sapphire which seemed recent:

Lattes are $2.50/$3.50 (the Large is the size of a Starbucks Grande)

Mochas are $2.75/$3.75

It's definitely worth it to get the card, especially since you can use the unused punches on future cruises.

Since you didn't ask about brewed coffee, I'm not addressing that -- except to say that that other poster was wrong: brewed coffee is only about $1.25/$1.50, so definitely not cost-effective to get the coffee card for that alone. Hm, guess I was addressing that, after all.

Happy latte-ing!

Thanks for all the info. I might reconsider buying the card.