Anniversary dinner on the Summit

Craxe77

My wife and I are new to cruising and I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for the best place to have an anniversary dinner. It will be while at sea on the Celebrity Summit to Bermuda. I was thinking an intimate type setting but would be interested in all ideas.

Definitely I would also vote for the Normandie. If your celebrity with friends or have a party of 6-8 they also have a private room called the Wine Cellar. Perfect service and very romantic.

I have to offer another vote for Normandie. We celebrated our 25th anniversary there while on Summit in Canada. It was wonderful! The food is excellent, service perfect. They brought a small cake to our table, which was a surprise. Apparently, our TA had let them know it was our anniversary.

I have to put in a good word for Qsine !!

We were on Summit a few weeks ago, and we went to Qsine twice ! (I will say, that I'm far too allergic to all seafood to have even considered Normandie.)

We did not have any items that were seafood related; we had the Chinese x Martini (forgive me if I've butchered the name) altered and replaced the shrimp with the orange chicken. The tacos and slider party were AMAZING ! Ditto for the Crunchy Munchies and the Filet Mignon. The first visit -- we ate so much.... by the 2nd visit, we knew what we really liked and we tried to eat more conservatively. (emphasis on TRIED)

If you do go to Qsine, tell them it is your anniversary -- I am sure they will make it special. And ask for Limba - she was the Asst Maitre D when we sailed -- she's AWESOME !! I'd say tell her Sandy and Tonino sent you but she probably sees so many people, she would only know us to see us. :) We did see a LOT of her on our cruise...

Google the menus -- that's how you should best decide, based on your own food preferences.... if Qsine was on land, DH would want to go there once a week !!

Sandy