Moving FCC

Nan_Sea

Has anyone ever changed a booking by removing the FCC so it can be used for another booking without canceling? I have my FCC tied up for a short cruise and it would be better used for a new, longer cruise.

Thanks, Nancy

[quote name='Nan_Sea']Has anyone ever changed a booking by removing the FCC so it can be used for another booking without canceling? I have my FCC tied up for a short cruise and it would be better used for a new, longer cruise.

Thanks, Nancy[/QUOTE]

Nope. But had to cancel a booked cruise recently where I had used my FCC to make the booking. My FCC was returned to our respective accounts [B]however[/B] we lost our OBC associated with our FCC. Not sure if that is still the policy or if each situation is different. Good luck!

[quote name='Nan_Sea']Has anyone ever changed a booking by removing the FCC so it can be used for another booking without canceling? I have my FCC tied up for a short cruise and it would be better used for a new, longer cruise.

Thanks, Nancy[/quote]

Have done that twice already. Just called your TA/Princess to request they remove the FCD from one booking and move it to another. If you want to keep the first booking, make sure you are paying the required deposit after you removed the FCD. Edited by nyc12345