Booking Ext Aft, be careful

teaach

Some ext afts, next to corner wraps are much smaller than the middle ext afts. Before you book, talk to your PVP and make sure you have a sofa and coffee table area. You can also go to Carnival website and go to deck plans of your ship, then click on cabin and read room details. If it doesn't mention a sofa and table, YOU DON'T HAVE ONE. Your cabin will be much smaller,although your balcony will still be larger. Sometimes these ext afts, next to the wraps will have the tv over the head of the bed and you will have to watch it laying at the foot of the bed. You are paying the same price as the other ext afts, make sure you get the normal cabin, not the claustrophobic ones next to the wraps.

Carnival Valor, 7447 and 7442. Goto Carnival website and your ship. Click on deck plans, click on ext afts next to wraps, read room details. If it says chair and not sofa, it is one of the smaller ext afts.

Carnival Breeze, ext aft next to wrap #7461, no sofa or coffee table. I had that cabin two years ago. Very small room, large balcony. Again if the room details say desk and chair, no mention of a sofa, then you have a significantly smaller ext aft room.

On the Breeze the 2 cabins next to the corner wrap have balconies that are twice as big as the other extended aft cabins. Cabin size is the same. So it depends which ship.

Are you referring to the cabins on each side or the extended aft cabins which run between the aft wraps?

Carnival Breeze, ext aft next to wrap #7461, no sofa or coffee table. I had that cabin two years ago. Very small room, large balcony. Again if the room details say desk and chair, no mention of a sofa, then you have a significantly smaller ext aft room.

That's what I see as well. Cabins 7460 and 7461 which are right next to the wraps do not have a sofa while 7462, 7463, 7464, 7465, 7466, and 7367 all have sofas.

That's what I see as well. Cabins 7460 and 7461 which are right next to the wraps do not have a sofa while 7462, 7463, 7464, 7465, 7466, and 7367 all have sofas.

This is correct from the info I gathered from my PVP from goccl.

The two directly next to the aft wraps have bigger balconies but smaller cabins and do not have the room for the couches. But the one's in the middle do have the cabins we are used to with the couch.

Are you referring to the cabins on each side or the extended aft cabins which run between the aft wraps?

On the Breeze cabins 9474 and 9477 have balconies almost twice as big as the other aft extended cabins. They also have the couches and are the same size as the other aft extended cabins. Same with these 2 cabins on deck 6 and 8. Deck 7 is the only deck where this is not true for.

Edited by Lisichka

We booked one of these cabins last year for a fantastic price. Just the two of us so the missing sofa wasn't a big deal. We put the table from the cabin on the balcony and had ample space inside. But if the sofa is important, be sure to do your homework so you don't have any unpleasant surprises. The only other consideration is the TV is off to the side of the bed, not directly at the foot.

Edited by mek

We were booked in this cabin until I seen a picture of it, it's small for sure. We switched to deck 6 next to the wrap, cabin was great!