Formal Nights on 8 day cruise on Splendor?

maddea20

Hello all,

I'll be cruising on the Splendor out of NYC in two weeks from next Monday. Me and my family are wondering when the formal nights are? I've been on Splendor before but I never remember these things.

One of those nights we are all going to dress in all white so I'm also wondering which day is lobster night if there is a lobster night anymore? idk.

Thanks for any responses.:)

Hopefully a recent 8 day Splendor cruiser will respond here. But as I recall from past 8 day cruises, the first Elegant Night was the night of the first sea day (usually the 2nd day of the cruise), and the second Elegant Night was the next to the last night of the cruise. I seem to recall that lobster was served on the first Elegant night and may have been available on some ships on the second Elegant night as well. American Table Menu American Feast 1 is the menu with the lobster. There are 2 Feast Menus served on 7 day cruises and Feast 2 doesn't have lobster. But I don't think the Splendor is on AT yet.

Hello all,

I'll be cruising on the Splendor out of NYC in two weeks from next Monday. Me and my family are wondering when the formal nights are? I've been on Splendor before but I never remember these things.

One of those nights we are all going to dress in all white so I'm also wondering which day is lobster night if there is a lobster night anymore? idk.

Thanks for any responses.:)

We will be on the same cruise. Elegant nights will be on Tuesday (Lobster), and Sunday.