Price Drop from BOGOHO! Woohoo!

Just an FYI for everyone - we booked our trip on Harmony for next September 2016 during the BOGOHO in March. Just checked yesterday - there was a price drop on the trip. We have a D2, D3 and D6 - drops ranged from $600-$300 in each of those rooms. Called and got it from our TA (as well as another $100 in onboard credit!) Double checked again this morning and had to do a double take - another $400 off each room! The most expensive room is already $1,000 under what we originally booked for! Yay!

Hopefully we're not the only ones - check your trips for drops today!

How do I check the pricing? Now that my adjoining aft JS with a premium balcony is sold it does not come up as available therefore no pricing shown. Same goes for the only other aft JS. Does this mean there will never be a price change since the aft JS's are sold out?

How do I check the pricing? Now that my adjoining aft JS with a premium balcony is sold it does not come up as available therefore no pricing shown. Same goes for the only other aft JS. Does this mean there will never be a price change since the aft JS's are sold out?

If there's no inventory, there's no price, so nothing to drop. However, if some staterooms come back into inventory, then there could be a price drop. Keep checking.

If there's no inventory, there's no price, so nothing to drop. However, if some staterooms come back into inventory, then there could be a price drop. Keep checking.

I didn't ask, but I got a $400 price drop on an RS when 30/30 first started. I was asking about our JS on leg 1, and the TA came back with drops on both. Used savings to book a JS on Rhapsody. :D

I checked this am with a different online TA then my normal mortar and brick one I use and on our Alaskan August 2015 trip we saved $2340. We were insides before and stayed with an inside on one room ($1148.06) and an OV ($2084.06) we wanted to get another inside but they were already gone by the time she went back to book it. Bummer but the OV was actually cheaper than the interior we had booked.

You must have really paid out the @ss to begin with then...

Not to bad, 21 days 14 grand. The JS was right at $1000. It's a retirement cruise, so I really don't care how much it was. Worked hard for it

LOL - ok I have to share a funny conversation I just had with the online TA, I have been checking back on the companies webpage to see if a second inside opened up at the $1148.06 all day and no luck, so I called my TA and left a voice message about wanting to switch back to an inside if one should open up. When I got home I again checked to see if one opened up and SCORE!!!!! So onto the phone I go to let her know I found one but this time she said she answered the phone to let me know she was worried I was going to have a stroke if she did not answer, LOL! Unknown to me she can see what I was checking all day so she knew I wanted another inside if it opened up. Made my day. :rolleyes:

The base price for our March 2016 cruise is less than what we paid for it. Since we booked during bogoho one of the premium drink packages was half off. Do we still keep that if we take advantage of the price drop?

The base price for our March 2016 cruise is less than what we paid for it. Since we booked during bogoho one of the premium drink packages was half off. Do we still keep that if we take advantage of the price drop?

I would expect that you would lose the drink package promo.