Which itenary?

1stime88

Cozumel, belize city, roatan bay

Or

Cozumel, falmouth jamaica, grand cayman?

Leaving on navigator of the seas

Neither itinerary "wows" me, but since those are the only two choices, I would go with the first one. Cozumel and Roatan would be beach days for us. In Belize, we'd probably just stay on the ship.

I am actually doing the first itinerary next April. *gosh that seems so far away*.

I'm not a fan of Jamaica, went once and if I ever stop there again would probably stay on the ship.

There's alot to do in all of those ports depending upon your pleasure.

We are probably cave tubing in Belize, Snorkeling in Roatan and maybe just Mr. Sancho's or a mayan ruin tour in Cozumel. There are so many options depending upon the cruise ship and also your preferences. Definitely look over the ports of call section of CC and you should find lots of ideas of things you might like to do.

Most of all, have fun!

Cozumel, belize city, roatan bay

Or

Cozumel, falmouth jamaica, grand cayman?

Leaving on navigator of the seas

We like both, when we booked Navigator I did not even look at which one we booked, have been to all the places a few times, but my favorite Dolphin encounter is in Rotan so I might go with that, best port is Cozumel which you get with both and Cayman has Stingray city which is nice but so crowded

Just curious, 2 people said that neither is appealing, why is that? What ports of call are appealing for future reference?

I was also leaning towards the honduras and belize one. I was thinking ziplining and monkeys and west bay in honduras, and cave tubing in belize. Not sure what to do in cozumel.

We like both, when we booked Navigator I did not even look at which one we booked, have been to all the places a few times, but my favorite Dolphin encounter is in Rotan so I might go with that, best port is Cozumel which you get with both and Cayman has Stingray city which is nice but so crowded

What makes Cozumel the best? What did you do that you loved so much?

Can we do the dolphin encounter if we can't swim?

You give no information beyond the itinerary, so we can only give our personal preferences.

First cruise would be my choice

I always wanted to see a rainforest.. is the one in honduras or belize worth it?

Can we do the dolphin encounter if we can't swim?

I can not swim and love the encounter at Anthony Key in Rotan, you walk out to a beach and stand in about 3 feet of water and trainer brings dolphin to you, you get a good amount of time with the dolphin , I thought this one was much nicer than one in Cozumel. I love the bars , shops and restaurants in Cozumel, also has some really nice beaches , also Navigator is a really nice ship, sis it in April 1014 and April 2015, make sure you do lunch or dinner at Giovanni's on the ship, lunch is 15 or less and food is great.

Just curious, 2 people said that neither is appealing, why is that? What ports of call are appealing for future reference?

I was also leaning towards the honduras and belize one. I was thinking ziplining and monkeys and west bay in honduras, and cave tubing in belize. Not sure what to do in cozumel.

We looked into the cave tubing excursion in Belize when it was one of the ports on our last Western Carib. itinerary. It's a long bus ride to get there (about an hour), and approximately a two mile hike to get to the river. Not so appealing to a couple of folks in their early sixties.