HAL website problem booking excursions?

phabric

Is anybody having problems booking excursions on HAL website?

I am on the Westerndam Dec 26. Last week I was about to book an excursion for Half Moon and see excursions for all the other ports.

Yesterday and today, I am unable to see port excursions it shows - "No tours available at this time" except for Fort Lauderdale.

Is anybody having problems booking excursions on HAL website?

I am on the Westerndam Dec 26. Last week I was about to book an excursion for Half Moon and see excursions for all the other ports.

Yesterday and today, I am unable to see port excursions it shows - "No tours available at this time" except for Fort Lauderdale.

That's odd. I just checked for my cruise for next April (over 300 days away) and I can see my shorex. Maybe, for your cruise, they took them offline to tweak the shorex selections.

If my shorex are available so far in advance, I don't think you're too early for a December cruise. They'll probably be back up in a day or two.

The cost of the different excursions will not show, it only shows the $ - $$$$ you have to actually buy an excursion before they show the cost. At one time you could see the cost before you booked. Don't like it or I'm I doing something wrong?

Allan

The cost of the different excursions will not show, it only shows the $ - $$$$ you have to actually buy an excursion before they show the cost. At one time you could see the cost before you booked. Don't like it or I'm I doing something wrong?

Allan

If you click on the name of the excursion, you will see the overview or description of the excursion. I have found that if you scroll up, the pricing info and time is in large print above (it just doesn't show when you click through to the tour because it is at the top of the screen),

Allan

The cost of the excursions shows up on my screen. I'm only looking at the thumbnails and haven't clicked on the actual shorex. Right above Buy Now, it shows the activity level icon, the length of time, and the price.

Of all the lines we've cruised, HAL had by far the best online shore excursion booking. When it wasn't broken, it shouldn't have been fixed. While some might like the way the itinerary now looks, I find it much harder to use. I'm glad I printed one of the old ones out with all my excursions listed before they changed it. Hope they get the bugs out soon, OP, so you can go ahead and book what you want. Glad I am finished with the online booking part of our upcoming cruise.

Have not been able to access my itinerary, book excursions since trying on Sunday. Last night I chatted with their first customer service person told me my problem clear cookies so I did, same problem. Got a different person on chat and was told they are having technical problems and are working on it. Just checked still not working