Celebrity Tote Bags

Newbury newbie

Well, yes -- until you get to the burning question of: Can I wear the dress that I made out of Celebrity tote bags to dinner, on formal night? :p;)

Of course you can if it is the length of a ball gown or you wear a black bow tie with it.:D

Hi -- I think you were on my r/c (Summit 5/24)?:)

We found the flimsy "grocery bag" in our suite on day one, along with the pleather card-holder. By the time we arrived in Bermuda, we had still not received our "good" Celebrity zippered bags. When we asked our butler, he said that they "no longer had those". Since I had heard nothing on CruiseCritic about the zippered bags being discontinued, I figured that they just ran out of the bags on Summit. :rolleyes:

And, the good beach bags were not the only thing they ran out of. Instead of the large, plush cream-colored beach towels with the Celebrity Logo on them, we got two grey, ratty pool towels in our suite. Fortunately (or unfortunately) for us, the wind howled for the whole three days we were in Bermuda -- so, any discussion of beach bags or beach towels quickly became moot. :(

Good to know I didn't miss out on something I should have asked for! We are all about the swag, and were determined to get those darn lanyards they gave out as prizes at trivia! We had more luggage tags than we could use before we finally scored the lanyards!

Well, yes -- until you get to the burning question of: Can I wear the dress that I made out of Celebrity tote bags to dinner, on formal night? :p;)

Yes, but don't lean too close to the open flame if you order lobster prepared by the maitre d' in a specialty restaurant.