C & A Balcony Discount Question

We have used the discount numerous times for balconies on the ocean; we are looking at booking an Oasis class ship, wondering if the credit would be applied to Boardwalk or Central Park balconies. It doesn't appear to be the case when I price it out, but all of the "discounts" now being offered, it's hard to tell.

do a mock booking both logged in s C&A and not logged in. If the balcony discount has been factored in, the obc will disappear, and the 30% off for the first passenger will be different than the second. The actual discount won't show up until you get your booking invoice

do a mock booking both logged in s C&A and not logged in. If the balcony discount has been factored in, the obc will disappear, and the 30% off for the first passenger will be different than the second. The actual discount won't show up until you get your booking invoice

The numbers are different between the passengers, but the amount is $157.00 not $225.00; that is why I am confused.

The numbers are different between the passengers, but the amount is $157.00 not $225.00; that is why I am confused.

Royal deducts the balcony discount first and then takes 30% off the new price. That's why it shows as $157.

They recently updated the C&A website footnotes to reflect how they handle the application of the balcony discount.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

We have used the discount numerous times for balconies on the ocean; we are looking at booking an Oasis class ship, wondering if the credit would be applied to Boardwalk or Central Park balconies. It doesn't appear to be the case when I price it out, but all of the "discounts" now being offered, it's hard to tell.

Regardless of where that balcony is, Ocean, Boardwalk or Central Park you will get the C&A balcony discount applicable to your tier level and how far in advance you're making the booking.

Regardless of where that balcony is, Ocean, Boardwalk or Central Park you will get the C&A balcony discount applicable to your tier level and how far in advance you're making the booking.

Royal deducts the balcony discount first and then takes 30% off the new price. That's why it shows as $157.

They recently updated the C&A website footnotes to reflect how they handle the application of the balcony discount.

Thank you both for you help, I get it now, and I can understand why they added footnotes, ;)

There will be another "BOGOHOFF" starting this week.

It is not known if the prices will actually change or if you will be able to combine the balcony discount. We expect this to be another artificial "sale".

I have been frustrated by these "sales" - in many cases the total cost with has been higher when you are logged in to C&A. It appears they are targeting new customers.