No Nickelodeon stuff on Escape

LrgPizza

Lego would be really good. Especially now that they are marketing more to girls with the Lego Friends stuff (not that girls cannot play with toys that aren't pink and purple...). Duplos for the toddlers, Lego video games, etc.

Lego is partnered with MSC cruises...

http://www.msccruises.com/en-gl/Partnerships/MSC-Lego.aspx

Lego would be really good. Especially now that they are marketing more to girls with the Lego Friends stuff (not that girls cannot play with toys that aren't pink and purple...). Duplos for the toddlers, Lego video games, etc.

Lego is partnered with MSC cruises...

http://www.msccruises.com/en-gl/Partnerships/MSC-Lego.aspx

But that doesn't prevent them from having big piles of Legos (Duplos) in Splash Academy. Which is really more useful for the kids than giant figurines.

Maybe they were Mega Bloks, but they had something to play with, which was nice to see.

I'm disappointed. We sail next year on the jewel with our daughter, she'll be 3 1/2 and is loving Dora and spongebob. Although not a cancel worthy event I am really frustrated. It as a big draw for us over the other lines and now it's gone. Obviously we'll still enjoy ourselves but it would have been cool for her...:(

Just got notification of this. Going on the Breakaway in May with our 5 year old daughter, so I was disappointed.

Yup we are on the Breakaway on May too! Got the official email yesterday.

I was taking our granddaughter she is 4 for the first time and had her all prepped for Dora and the pj pack etc.

Now I better come up with a PJ pack of some sort to bring with us. GRRR Still not a deal breaker. I personally find Sponge Bob annoying.

Im kind of bummed by this. On our Nov GA cruise I tied for first on the Nick Trivia game, but I was finally beat by a 12 yr old in sudden death. It helps that I have a 6 yr old and a 20 yr old and have been watching Nick for 20 years. Good thing I lost the girl won a pie in the face!

We have Escape and Breakaway booked, and my three little boys are not happy that they won't meet Sponge Bob or play TMNT golf. I emailed Andy Stuart and got a phone call from "Troy" today saying that they aren't able to say anything now, but something is in the works and he said he will call me when they are able to announce it. :confused:

We have Escape and Breakaway booked, and my three little boys are not happy that they won't meet Sponge Bob or play TMNT golf. I emailed Andy Stuart and got a phone call from "Troy" today saying that they aren't able to say anything now, but something is in the works and he said he will call me when they are able to announce it. :confused:

I wouldn't hold my breath for that call. :cool:

I hope they do have something in the works! Here's to something cool on NCL :).

They should just use WWE they are super popular with kids right now

Yea not sure I want my kids into WWE if they did that we'd change our cruise to Royal or Disney.

Edited by andriamay

I'm kind of disappointed that there is no more Nick. My grandchild loved it. The baby haven't encounter them. Hope they reconsider before my 2016 cruise on the Gem.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

OMG!!!! What happened to Camp Snoopy?!??!!!! :eek:

Camp Snoopy is Knott's Berry Farm. Did they also have it at Mall of America when it first opened?

Camp Snoopy (Cedar Fair IP) was at MOA until 2006. For a little over a year it was just The Park at MOA. Then, since 2007 it's been Nickelodeon Universe. (Learned on Wikipedia as I was driving to MOA a few weeks ago.)

I contacted my travel agent, and she said that she may not know anything until late next week, but that she is sure that NCL has something better planned. Here's hoping...