Photos of New American Table and American Feast Menus (from 6/19 8 Day Breeze Cruise)

Thank you. We are doing an 8 night Breeze trip in January and with all the posts on the boards about the menu I wasn't sure what to expect. It seems like I can always find something to eat and may have to order a few apps at a time!

Can I ask you is his the order of the menu per day? If so, I can loom at what the weakest days are for me and book the specialty restaurants.

Thank you for taking the time to help all of us. I greatly appreciate it.

Thank you. We are doing an 8 night Breeze trip in January and with all the posts on the boards about the menu I wasn't sure what to expect. It seems like I can always find something to eat and may have to order a few apps at a time!

Can I ask you is his the order of the menu per day? If so, I can loom at what the weakest days are for me and book the specialty restaurants.

Thank you for taking the time to help all of us. I greatly appreciate it.

You're welcome!

Yes, this is the order. Each post is a different day. ☺️

You're welcome!

Yes, this is the order. Each post is a different day. [emoji5]️

Thank you. Ill print when I go back to work Monday and look over the me us again. I really appreciate it!

Thanks for posting.

Looks like I am in for a week of a lot of Indian food, but that is not surprising, I never really cared for many Carnival entrees.

My surprise is that it looks like it will be hard to find an appetizer I like. That has never been a problem in the past.

My partner ordered the Indian dish 3 times and enjoyed it each time. However, he was always surprised that he liked what I ordered too.

Hopefully you find something you like each night. :)

You're welcome!

Yes, this is the order. Each post is a different day. ☺️

Thank you.

So the first post is the first day's menu and the last post is the last day's menu, correct?

Thank you again. I'm printing now.

Appreciate the time involved posting these.

I'm looking forward to the new menus. While the food on our last five Carnival cruises was fine, it was the same food each time. Glad to see they're switching things up. I see several things on every menu that would get.

Thanks again!

I love the new menu and am so disappointed that it's not going to be on the Dream. It was scheduled for July 19, but for whatever reason, Carnival decided to not do all the scheduled changes and is doing 2 ships, but Dream isn't one of them.

I, too, don't understand how someone can't find something on these menus. There are many things from the old menu and some new things. SMH.

I, too, don't understand how someone can't find something on these menus. There are many things from the old menu and some new things. SMH.

Because not everyone likes the same things?

There were many nights on the old menus I couldn't find an entree- so I expected that. But now there are nights where I'm not sure I can find an appetizer either. (I mean, other than a fruit plate, which I'm sure they can bring me every night.)

Luckily, with other choices, I won't go hungry on a cruise. Just won't be able to eat in the MDR every night anymore.

What an awesome listing of the new menu offerings! I have never had a problem finding something delicious to eat before, but in looking at the new choices I am really looking forward to my cruise on the Breeze in October!

Living in Florida, we cruise quite often on the weekend cruises. Having done so many of them, I already know what I am eating each evening...:rolleyes:

Like so many have said already...thanks! From the bottom of my tummy!

Thanks op, it all looks great to me now...even better...love the fruit soups and fruit dessert and all the regular and many unique options and it seems way more appetizers...it all looks wonderful...Sarah

Thanks for posting.

Looks like I am in for a week of a lot of Indian food, but that is not surprising, I never really cared for many Carnival entrees.

My surprise is that it looks like it will be hard to find an appetizer I like. That has never been a problem in the past.

I didn't even take notice to any real indian dishes, just because there is a little curry doesn't make it Indian many cultures use it.

My only objection to these menus is that no longer are there any dishes identified as "heart healthy". Since I am now on a low-sodium diet that's kind of a bummer, because at least it served as a guideline. My next cruise will still have the "old" menu but when I do finally sail on an AT ship I may have to talk to guest services in advance for some kind of pointers.

I didn't even take notice to any real indian dishes, just because there is a little curry doesn't make it Indian many cultures use it.

Have you had the Indian dishes? They aren't usually just food with curry. They are served thali style and (at least used to be) are different every night (but you just have to take what they get- because it is just "indian vegetarian"). They are generally mild spice, probably because they have to please a wide variety.

I've found the Indian in the MDR to be more authentic than the Indian on the buffet. Of course, with so many regions in India, there are a lot of different types of food.

Great job Michigancruiser! Thanks for taking the time to post.

I will be doing the same ports on Conquest out of FLL in November. I read Conquest will get AT in October so I will be getting the new menu. The menu has a nice selection of new items along with the port selection. I am glad to see some of the Carnival classics are still on the menu.

So many choices and not enough cruise days to try them all. :cool:

Edited by JohnSpo

Have you had the Indian dishes? They aren't usually just food with curry. They are served thali style and (at least used to be) are different every night (but you just have to take what they get- because it is just "indian vegetarian"). They are generally mild spice, probably because they have to please a wide variety.

I've found the Indian in the MDR to be more authentic than the Indian on the buffet. Of course, with so many regions in India, there are a lot of different types of food.

The Indian dishes are still different each night, are still served thali style, and from my experience are very authentic, albeit mild, but still delicious. ☺️