Can anyone answer this specific Starbucks question for me - FOS?

I thought they sold Starbucks products, sorry!

They may or may not use Starbucks coffee beans in their specialty coffees, but it is not a dedicated Starbucks venue.

Starbucks is only on Oasis class ships. It is a full Starbucks (kiosk) and they even had the Holiday drinks when I was on Allure in November. I believe they serve Seattle's Best on FOS.

• 3 months later...
Thanks everyone!

No harm no foul, I can find something else to drink. (I just looove my refreshers!:p)

I realize this is an old post from July, but I was wondering if you found out anything else about the refreshers? Just curious... we are looking to book on the Allure. I am addicted to very berry hibiscus lol.

I realize this is an old post from July, but I was wondering if you found out anything else about the refreshers? Just curious... we are looking to book on the Allure. I am addicted to very berry hibiscus lol.

FWIW, dre is sailing in November, and is sailing on Freedom. Freedom doesn't have a Starbucks. You're sailing on Allure, which DOES have a proper Starbucks. Perhaps someone will show up here who has been on O or A and looked for Refreshers for you. :)

No refreshers at all. Unless they were added a couple of months ago.

Ahh thank you. I guess 7 days without will be manageable lol.

Cafe promade says it sells Starbucks but it tastes awful the free Seattle bean stuff tasted better though I find it difficult to drink coffee in the is the milk tastes odd

Good to know. DH loves his coffee. I actually don't like coffee, except the refreshers since they taste like, well not coffee lol.

FWIW, dre is sailing in November, and is sailing on Freedom. Freedom doesn't have a Starbucks. You're sailing on Allure, which DOES have a proper Starbucks. Perhaps someone will show up here who has been on O or A and looked for Refreshers for you. :)

Thank you for pointing this out. I guess being up around midnight posting is not a good thing for me LOL! My mommy brain has taken a time out.