On Silhouette Now in Suite

Phxazzcruisers

And I know, food, is subjective, but we absolutely love Luminae. It is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We have had breakfast in room and way too much to eat lunch, but dinner in Luminae has been fantastic. Service is excellent, Omer is our waiter and is great, and the food has been awesome. awe have thoroughly enjoyed every meal. There are 4 appetizers and 4 main courses to chose from, but you can always chose form the always available side of the main dining room menu. We have not done so, except for French Onion Soup one night, because the main courses have been, as I said, excellent. Any questions, as internet allows, we will answer.

Would love to know if you have been to Michaels or received any other "perks" as a part of being "suite class" (laundry coupons etc.?

Thanks!

I believe you have to be in a Celebrity Suite & above to gain access to Michael's. As far as coupons, the regular suites would get coupons based on their Captain's Club status.

Not sure what they are doing for CS and above. Maybe the PH and RS would get Elite or Elite Plus coupons.

Would love to know if you have been to Michaels or received any other "perks" as a part of being "suite class" (laundry coupons etc.?

Thanks!

Michael's Club has been great and the hostess Anca is spectacular !!! She takes care of everything for us form booking tours to specialty dinners, etc. They added an additional perk of free shuttle tickets in ports for Suite guests. As Elite + guests we have received the coupons in our room for free laundry 2X 20 items, free internet 2 X 240 minutes and other coupons.

Michael's Club has been great and the hostess Anca is spectacular !!! She takes care of everything for us form booking tours to specialty dinners, etc. .

ANCA is the best concierge at sea or on land I've had the pleasure to deal with. When I left her the last time, I told her she should be the concierge training the rest of the concierges in the organization.

She's definitely spoiled me relative to subsequent cruises without her.