Golden Princess question

honeyb2

I have a question for someone cruising on the Golden currently or recently. Does the Golden have hot chocolate dispensers in Horizon Court? I know they did some work in the Horizon Court during the recent dry dock and wondered if that was part of it.

We were on the Regal in April and it had the hot chocolate dispensers and I couldn't remember any other Princess ship having them. I will be very happy if the Golden has them.:D:D:D

Free in the MDR for breakfast (don't know about lunch or dinner), and "free" with coffee card.

If you have the ultimate soda package iand more s it free? And were can you get the hot chocolate? I was on Coral in 2013 and thought you could get hot chocolate while viewing the glaciers. I did not see anyone dispensing hot chocolate. When I asked they said you had to go to the horizon court.

I was on Coral in 2013 and thought you could get hot chocolate while viewing the glaciers. I did not see anyone dispensing hot chocolate. When I asked they said you had to go to the horizon court.

On the Island Princess it was by the bar right outside the entrance to the Horizon Court area. It was self-service.

980A06181012HotchocolateavailableatLidoBarDSC01313_zps4163197a.jpg

Edited by caribill

I'm doing a BVE tomorrow on the Golden so if you have any other questions about the Golden other than the hot chocolate please ask. I also suggest that you post your question on the boards for people that have just cruised on the Golden and see what people observed. Perhaps I can ask while I'm on board tomorrow.

Tom:)