Remembering all the bookings on Anthem?

Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone who has been on Anthem can let me know if you get a given list in your stateroom of all the different restaurants you have booked, with the timings, or if you have to remember to print them out and take them with you. :confused:

Same with the shows, do they remind you which ones you booked. I didn't know if Diamond Plus had to book them or could just turn up like we can on other ships, so I booked them to be safe.

Just trying to save myself an extra thing to remember to do!!

Thanks in advance for your help

Jean :)

Hi Jean, I believe we are on the same cruise in Sept.

From what I have been hearing off other reports on Anthem is that they will have all your bookings on your TV in your room. They show up on your account when you look at it in your stateroom.

Hope this helps, not long to go now, :):):)

Mark.

Hi Jean, I believe we are on the same cruise in Sept.

From what I have been hearing off other reports on Anthem is that they will have all your bookings on your TV in your room. They show up on your account when you look at it in your stateroom.

Hope this helps, not long to go now, :):):)

Mark.

Hi Mark,

thanks for this, that will help lots! Yep, 80 days to go, I believe...wish it was next weekend!:D

see you soon :)

While you can view all of your bookings in the cabin (on the TV), around the ship on the tablets with the IQ app and on your own device with the IQ app, it would be a good idea to print it out and take it with you. IT issues seem common and having a paper backup is a good idea. Reservations for the restaurants seem to go missing all the time - showing the host the printout will get you some priority in rebooking in case of a lost reservation.

I usually print out the calender of my Cruise Planner.

Yes, all booking are also shown on the TV. Check your TV as soon as you enter your cabin. Sometimes the bookings are mixed up (and that´s why I still take the print out with me - easier to sort them out again).

steamboats

Agree that it's a good idea to have a copy of what you booked with you.

We're just home from Anthem. There was a letter in our stateroom with our dining choices/times for the 14 nts. Show reservations showed on the TV. No glitches and all reservations were the same as I'd booked online pre-cruise. :)

Agree that it's a good idea to have a copy of what you booked with you.

We're just home from Anthem. There was a letter in our stateroom with our dining choices/times for the 14 nts. Show reservations showed on the TV. No glitches and all reservations were the same as I'd booked online pre-cruise. :)

Sue, seeing that we were both on Quantum at the same time, how did you like Anthem compared to Quantum. Hopefully the hiccups and WOW (working out wrinkles) was eliminated.:D

Just off the Anthem, yes on the TV or royal IQ app every booking is there...well should be...to be very honest there is NO need to book meals, we booked for a few nights out of 14, every time we went into a resteraunt there were heaps of empty tables. So after the 5 th night we just turned up asked for a table and got one straight away around 730pm time.

With the prebooking of shows same deal, 15 minutes prior to start they open for non bookings so easy

Sue, seeing that we were both on Quantum at the same time, how did you like Anthem compared to Quantum. Hopefully the hiccups and WOW (working out wrinkles) was eliminated.:D

We could definitely see that Anthem learned a lot from the growing pains Quantum experienced. The expanded menus in the Complimentary Restaurants, added activities and great entertainment made our 14 nts on Anthem great. We're glad we got to experience her and also see many amazing European ports.

We could definitely see that Anthem learned a lot from the growing pains Quantum experienced. The expanded menus in the Complimentary Restaurants, added activities and great entertainment made our 14 nts on Anthem great. We're glad we got to experience her and also see many amazing European ports.

Good to know.

thanks everyone, looks like its best to take a paper backup!

Interesting about Anthem / Quantum, sounds like we are going to have fun fun fun.

Its always great fun going on a new ship, when when its totally different to all the rest, its brilliant....so excited!

Thanks again :)

Jean

Hi Patti, We did a 12 nighter on the Anthem last month, and had a fabulous time. The ship is gorgeous and everything ran extremely smoothly. Food in all restaurants, comp and specialty, was excellent as was service. Royal IQ worked well when it wasn't "temporarily unavailable". The ship is beautiful.

Hi Patti, We did a 12 nighter on the Anthem last month, and had a fabulous time. The ship is gorgeous and everything ran extremely smoothly. Food in all restaurants, comp and specialty, was excellent as was service. Royal IQ worked well when it wasn't "temporarily unavailable". The ship is beautiful.

Thanks, now I have a double endorsement.:p We will be on her next year so we are really looking forward to it. We really loved the Quantum and all she had to offer as it was such a nice change.