Online check in

I've been trying to complete our online check in. It keeps saying that the reservation is being modified. The online checkin is closed when I called. Our cruise is Thursday. I didn't have my hubby's passport number until now. I started it but need to finish his info. Any idea if I can finish in the morning. Been trying since before midnight.

I've been trying to complete our online check in. It keeps saying that the reservation is being modified. The online checkin is closed when I called. Our cruise is Thursday. I didn't have my hubby's passport number until now. I started it but need to finish his info. Any idea if I can finish in the morning. Been trying since before midnight.

I had the same problem. When I called they told me to not login through "my cruises." Try going to RC website and in the top left corner it says "check in.". You will need booking number, sailing date, ship's name. Then it worked fine. They said going through "my cruises" has a lot of glitches. Hope this helps.

On the RCCL Website, look for the heading,Prepare to Go, click on that then Online Check In, When the page loads, to the Right hand side you will see Log in Check. In Put in your booking #, Last Name, ship and date of sailing, it will take you into your Inline checkin screen to edit your information. I tried ours and it took me right in.

Edited by Desert Cruizers

lonegirl, click on this link:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/boardingDocuments.do

My stepson tried to modify and print his online check in papers a day or 2 before the cruise. He didn't have his friends passport #

At the pier, they just took them to a separate line and had them fill out the forms.

It wasn't as bad as I had imagined it to be.

My stepson tried to modify and print his online check in papers a day or 2 before the cruise. He didn't have his friends passport #

At the pier, they just took them to a separate line and had them fill out the forms.

For future reference, on-line check-in becomes disabled 3 days prior to departure.

The on line check-in is nice if you can get it completed ahead of time but it reality it only saves you about 3 or 4 minutes at the terminal. Instead of filling in the info on line, you'll have to fill it in at the pier. Again, only 3 or 4 minutes.

I'm wondering how many times I'm going to have to enter in our passport information for the online check-in.

Every week I enter it up and print up the SetSail Pass, and then a couple of days later online check-in will change from "Completed" to "In Progress". Invariably, I'll have to plug in our passport numbers again.