Breeze - Could I make a 9am Miami Flight?

douggw

I have an 11:30 flight off the breeze to Mia... usually don't risk this early flight.
hopefully we make it with self debark... now.. if we don't make it... what will Us air do for us.. will they put us on a later flight... and if so... how much do they charge..??? any one know??

[quote name='cruzn buckeye']I have an 11:30 flight off the breeze to Mia... usually don't risk this early flight.
hopefully we make it with self debark... now.. if we don't make it... what will Us air do for us.. will they put us on a later flight... and if so... how much do they charge..??? any one know??[/quote]

Not sure about US Air, but most full fare airlines such as Delta will require that you cancel before you miss your flight then you will loose a $200pp cancellation fee and the rest will be a credit for future air fare. Now you will need to book the next available flight and pay whatever the going rate is for booking an hour in advance...probably 2 or 3 times what you originally paid.

Again, this is for Delta but if US Air is alike then...

[quote name='Roscoe13']Not sure about US Air, but most full fare airlines such as Delta will require that you cancel before you miss your flight then you will loose a $200pp cancellation fee and the rest will be a credit for future air fare. Now you will need to book the next available flight and pay whatever the going rate is for booking an hour in advance...probably 2 or 3 times what you originally paid.

Again, this is for Delta but if US Air is alike then...[/QUOTE]

yes, that is their cancellation fee. But I once,with Delta, i wanted an earlier flight once i got to the airport, and they charged us 50pp. Then another time, we actually missed our flight by about 20 minutes, and Delta put us on the next flight for 50pp.

[quote name='Overwhelming']What about an 11:30 flight out of Fort Lauderdale? Is that doable?[/QUOTE]

If you are first off then possible out of FLL. Only time we flew out of FLL had a flight after 4 pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[quote name='Overwhelming']What about an 11:30 flight out of Fort Lauderdale? Is that doable?[/QUOTE]

We had a flight that changed from 12:35 to 11:40 disembarking in FLL, flying out of FLL. For whatever reason, customs was a nightmare. That line barely budged for an hour. We did make our flight as they were getting set to close the doors and only by having Southwest move us to the front of the security line.