Breeze - Could I make a 9am Miami Flight?

douggw

Booked on Nov 1 Breeze. Getting ready to book airfare and the best price has me leaving Miami at 9am. Would I be able to make that flight? Anyone recently sailed who can tell me when you were able to get off the ship?

I have an option of getting FTTF, but we are travelling with 3 different couples, and they would all be wanting the same flight - they don't have the FTTF option. But if I remember right, someone said if you go to the customer service desk and show them you have an early flight, you will be one of the first to get off.

Thanks for any advice and help!

Booked on Nov 1 Breeze. Getting ready to book airfare and the best price has me leaving Miami at 9am. Would I be able to make that flight? Anyone recently sailed who can tell me when you were able to get off the ship?

I have an option of getting FTTF, but we are travelling with 3 different couples, and they would all be wanting the same flight - they don't have the FTTF option. But if I remember right, someone said if you go to the customer service desk and show them you have an early flight, you will be one of the first to get off.

No, No, a million times No.!!!

Sounds very doable...for the next day.

We were off Glory in April in Miami. We had FTTF and were one of the 1st off around 745 or so. By the time we were out of the terminal it was past 8 and we took a cab to the airport. We got there about 8:30 so I'd say no as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I am cruising on the Breeze in January and was seeing the same thing, cheap flight's early. I may just stay an extra day in Miami as someone else mentioned. We figured it up a few months ago and for three of us I think we come out better. If we get too bored we can wash all of our clothes and go without the mess.

Only if you have super speed, like the Flash. :D Otherwise, play it safe and don't book your flight much before noon. Why end your cruise with unneeded stress trying to make an early flight?

A few years ago we had a fight from Miami at 10:15 am......We made it BUT it was not worth it. It was on our mind the entire cruise and caused a lot of stress. The stress compounded the last night which caused little sleep. Don't do it......BTW, we got to the airport right about 9am......