drinks package

To the frozen drink lovers - the new menus look like there are very few available. There are actually loads available (I lost count after 15 different ones!) - all about being polite and friendly to the bartender, and then asking for something off menu. Also, premium drinks package covers all frozen drinks (at least all of the 15 different ones I had!)

Best were:

Wildberry daquiri

Frozen midori lemonade

Strawberry lemonade

Mango lava flow

Peach and mango daquiri

To the frozen drink lovers - the new menus look like there are very few available. There are actually loads available (I lost count after 15 different ones!) - all about being polite and friendly to the bartender, and then asking for something off menu. Also, premium drinks package covers all frozen drinks (at least all of the 15 different ones I had!)

Best were:

Wildberry daquiri

Frozen midori lemonade

Strawberry lemonade

Mango lava flow

Peach and mango daquiri

Can't forget the love connection!

So - based on the drink packages pdf - the PREMIUM package covers "cocktails" up to $12. Does this mean that those "cocktails" that you're talking about are NOT covered by the package? That was the best part of the premium package - was the frozen cocktails. Someone please say this is not so.

I had a drink package, and honestly, I can't say what the price of anything I drank was, but based on what others have said, some of the drinks were above $12.00. With that in mind, everything was covered, and not once was it an issue. This also included every beer in the pub, except Chimay which cost $19.00 a bottle.

I had a drink package, and honestly, I can't say what the price of anything I drank was, but based on what others have said, some of the drinks were above $12.00. With that in mind, everything was covered, and not once was it an issue. This also included every beer in the pub, except Chimay which cost $19.00 a bottle.

I've had the same result as you everything I ordered was covered nothing was questioned except one time I ordered an fosters 32 oz oil can one bartender said I think that's extra the other one said no it's covered.

we had 2 different packages, hubby has ultimate and I had the Royal Replenish..on our 1st night I ordered a strawberry daq frozen...it was $11.80 before I added an additional $1 tip.

My husband had all the drinks he wanted and never paid extra for anything. When we go we will buy the drink packages..makes everything easy and several servers also told him to try different drinks.