Celebrity Website - Trouble Seeing Reservation

Edgewater601

Is anyone having trouble seeing their reservations on the Celebrity website? I booked a cruise a month ago and tried to add the reservation under "My Celebrity." Sometimes it is there by going in a back way after many tries, but then I am not able to get into "Manage Reservation" because it says "Being modified, try again in 20 minutes" and other times I can't even get the reservation to come up no matter what I do. Any suggestions other than sending an e-mail to concerns@celebrity.com? Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

Connie:)

Celebrity Joke-site you mean.

I always though the Princess site was bad till I went to the Celebrity Site.

You might be doing something wrong. I have no problem seeing my reservation or navigating through any other part of their website. You do have to log in first. Are you doing that? What specific problems are you having?

Edited by PoppyandNana

I can see my cruise. However, it is a cruise that was initially one itinerary and was changed to a different one (which I booked). The excursions that are linked to my cruise (Alaska) are still related to the other cruise (Shore cruise?). so yup, Celebrity definitely has some bugs on their website.

Is anyone having trouble seeing their reservations on the Celebrity website? I booked a cruise a month ago and tried to add the reservation under "My Celebrity." Sometimes it is there by going in a back way after many tries, but then I am not able to get into "Manage Reservation" because it says "Being modified, try again in 20 minutes" and other times I can't even get the reservation to come up no matter what I do. Any suggestions other than sending an e-mail to concerns@celebrity.com? Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

Did you actually log in? Whenever I go to the site I log in. Never have a problem seeing our reservation.

I do seem to recall that at some point I had to manually "add" my reservation using the res number.

I have a call into my TA. We will see what happens. I am a long time Celebrity cruiser. I have three cruises booked right now. I can see the first two cruises just fine. I added the last cruise. If you go into My Celebrity and log in, all it pulls up is the first two cruises. I can't see the third one. If I back door it and go through Captain's Club and Cruise Planner, it will let me pull up the Reservation there but it says "Booked" on one side and in a block on the other side it says "On Hold, Expires in 24 Hours" and if you try to book a shore excursion or do something else on the reservation, you get a message that says "Your reservation is being modified, try again in 20 minutes." Well I have been trying again for 20 minutes for two weeks. So, I am taking the suggestion and making a call to my TA to see if they can get Celebrity straightened out and I will keep you posted. I know Celebrity has lots of problems with their website, but I had never heard of this particular problem so that is why I posted to see if anyone else had experienced it.

Thank you all for your feedback!!!! Connie:):)

I can see my cruise. However, it is a cruise that was initially one itinerary and was changed to a different one (which I booked). The excursions that are linked to my cruise (Alaska) are still related to the other cruise (Shore cruise?). so yup, Celebrity definitely has some bugs on their website.

Did you book it yourself or with a TA or PVP?

One of my reservations wouldn't show me any details. I had booked it on board and told the agent that I didn't want it assigned to a TA or anyone. They said no problem. I came home and couldn't see the details of my reservation when looking online other than the basic sailing date and stateroom number. (We had booked a B2B and the second sailing was fine). I called Celebrity and they said they would fix it...did this several times as it they never fixed it. Finally last time I called they said that it had been registered as booked th a PVP and that's why I can't see anything but it is past the deadline to change the reservation into just me dealing with it. NOT IMPRESSED with Celebrity!

Did you book through a TA? I had this problem once a few cruises ago and called the TA. It was fixed later that day and I never had the problem again. Good luck.

Your advice worked. The TA called Celebrity and told them that they had a glitch because they should be showing us totally in "Booked Status" (as we have been for a month) instead of one side of the screen showing up as "Booked" and the other side of the screen as "Hold Status, Expires in 24 Hours." Obviously we can't be both except as far as Celebrity was concerned.:eek: I am not sure why they did not wipe us out completely after 24 hours with no change, but I did not want to go there.

Anyway, Celebrity changed our status this afternoon and I can now see the reservation and "Booked" everywhere! One baby step at a time--now I have to figure out when I click on "View" under my Select dining option reflecting 1 special occasion why it comes back and says, "Your request cannot be processed at this time." I haven't made a request, they are showing 1 special occasion as I requested when I made the reservation and I am just trying to view it. Obviously they are not ready for me to view it yet! That issue will be saved for sometime in the future. I got my major problem resolved thanks to your wonderful advice! Thank you to all!!! Good luck with whatever you encounter on their website--every day is a new day!!! Connie:):)

We have 2 reservations on Celebrity. For the last 2 days I have seen on hold, expires in 24 hours on my reservation. I plan to call my TA if it is not corrected by tomorrow. This is not the first time this has happened. Just hope my reservation doesn't get cancelled.

Sandra

We have 2 reservations on Celebrity. For the last 2 days I have seen on hold, expires in 24 hours on my reservation. I plan to call my TA if it is not corrected by tomorrow. This is not the first time this has happened. Just hope my reservation doesn't get cancelled.

Sandra

Judging from my experience, your reservation won't get cancelled. Mine was in that shape for a month. I didn't know any better because part of it said "Booked" and I kept waiting for it to straighten itself out. I doubt it will correct itself. I imagine you will have to call the TA. It was funny--after all was said and done, I got an e-mail from my TA indicating that Celebrity had fixed the "glitch" in their system. Sounds like that "glitch" must have just been on my reservation since you are now seeing the same thing. I guess we all have individual Celebrity glitches that have to be fixed one at a time!! At least now I know what to do and look for on future reservations if I run into this again!

Connie:eek::eek:

I had an issue where the kept putting a jr. On the end of my name. Had to call twice. Have no clue where it came from. Considering I'm a female......

I had a similar problem with another line.

They kept giving me titles, Knighthhod, Order of the British Empire, even Lord.

I can only presume that there is someone with the same name who has those titles, because they also added cruises I have never been on.

I wonder if they all use the same web designers and those designers use the same mind altering substances.

I had an issue where the kept putting a jr. On the end of my name. Had to call twice. Have no clue where it came from. Considering I'm a female......

I also had trouble managing my reservation receiving a message "The information provided is not correct. Please verify the information and try again."

SIGN ON ERROR: The information in the My Profile section of your My Celebrity account does not match the information we have in our Captain's Club database. Please update your My Profile area. If you continue to receive this error, please contact us at 1-800-760-0654.

When I looked at my profile I also had a JR after my name. I updated my profile and I can get into my reservation but when I log back on the JR reappears and I am locked out until I edit the profile.

I also had trouble managing my reservation receiving a message "The information provided is not correct. Please verify the information and try again."

SIGN ON ERROR: The information in the My Profile section of your My Celebrity account does not match the information we have in our Captain's Club database. Please update your My Profile area. If you continue to receive this error, please contact us at 1-800-760-0654.

When I looked at my profile I also had a JR after my name. I updated my profile and I can get into my reservation but when I log back on the JR reappears and I am locked out until I edit the profile.

That is exactly what happened to me. When you call Celebrity, there are two places they need to change it.

I could only see two of my three reservations, then I noticed the grey MANAGE YOUR RESERVATIONS bar under those two which has a small button at the end which says VIEW ALL. This brought up my third reservation, together with two saved itineraries that I thought had disappeared forever.

Sheila

That is exactly what happened to me. When you call Celebrity, there are two places they need to change it.

Just called into Captain's Club and they have updated in their system. They told me I had to also edit my profile. They both now match and all is working fine again.

The representative said that they are aware of the glitch that occurred when shifting over to the new computer system and that their IT Group are working on eliminating the problem.

Jim

Just called into Captain's Club and they have updated in their system. They told me I had to also edit my profile. They both now match and all is working fine again.

The representative said that they are aware of the glitch that occurred when shifting over to the new computer system and that their IT Group are working on eliminating the problem.

Jim

I am glad that your problem got resolved as well as mine. They have so many "glitches" in their computer system that I am sure they don't even know where to start!:D

Good Luck Everyone!

Connie

I am also having a problem with managing my reservation online.

I am new to Celebrity (and to cruising in general) so I only created an account on the website after booking the cruise with my TA. I got the reservation number my calling in to Celebrity, and then added to my website account after creating it. I also created a Captain's Club account and linked that to my main account, too.

I can see the reservation on the main "My Celebrity" page, and then I click on "Manage Reservation" to go the next page. This is where the problems arise...

I'm taken to the "My Cruise Summary" page. It correctly lists both and my fiance, and the stateroom we booked. But it does not list him as as being linked to the reservation under the "Family & Friends" heading.

For "Dining Preferences" it shows Celebrity Select Dining with one special occasion. When I click on the link, I am taken to the "Main Dining and Special Occasions" screen; both traditional seatings are listed as unavailable, but I am not able to select the waitlist option for either one. The special occasion that was noted on the summary does not appear anywhere on this page.

Additionally, our booking promotion included an onboard credit, prepaid gratuities and a classic beverage package, but I don't see these reflected anywhere.

We are interested in a precruise stay in the embarkation city (Rome), but under the "Sea & Stay Packages" the listed hotels are barely visible against a background photo that I suspect is of somewhere in Rome.

Is this a technical website issue? Or is this something having to do with booking through a TA and not through Celebrity directly.

Thanks!

Your last sentence is a correct assumption. If you book with a TA, you have to contact your TA to make any changes to your reservations.

Saying that you can still book Specialty Dining, Tours and Spa on Celebrity Website.

Jim

I am also having a problem with managing my reservation online.

I am new to Celebrity (and to cruising in general) so I only created an account on the website after booking the cruise with my TA. I got the reservation number my calling in to Celebrity, and then added to my website account after creating it. I also created a Captain's Club account and linked that to my main account, too.

I can see the reservation on the main "My Celebrity" page, and then I click on "Manage Reservation" to go the next page. This is where the problems arise...

I'm taken to the "My Cruise Summary" page. It correctly lists both and my fiance, and the stateroom we booked. But it does not list him as as being linked to the reservation under the "Family & Friends" heading.

For "Dining Preferences" it shows Celebrity Select Dining with one special occasion. When I click on the link, I am taken to the "Main Dining and Special Occasions" screen; both traditional seatings are listed as unavailable, but I am not able to select the waitlist option for either one. The special occasion that was noted on the summary does not appear anywhere on this page.

Additionally, our booking promotion included an onboard credit, prepaid gratuities and a classic beverage package, but I don't see these reflected anywhere.

We are interested in a precruise stay in the embarkation city (Rome), but under the "Sea & Stay Packages" the listed hotels are barely visible against a background photo that I suspect is of somewhere in Rome.

Is this a technical website issue? Or is this something having to do with booking through a TA and not through Celebrity directly.

Thanks!

If I am understanding you, you and your finance are on the same reservation number. If that is the case, his name will show up under that reservation number and he will not be shown under a Family and Friends link. If he is under a different reservation number, then you should be able to see him linked to your reservation number under a Family and Friends link.

Also, if I am not mistaken, your on board credit and prepaid gratuities do not show up on the website anywhere. If they are on the paperwork provided to you by your TA, you are good; you will see the OBC show up as a credit on your onboard account about two to three days into your cruise. Just take your TA paperwork with you, check your account on your cabin TV, and if you don't see the credit show up in a few days, visit the purser's office with your paperwork in hand. They will take care of it for you, but I am elite on Celebrity and I have never had it not show up as promised.

Your complimentary drink package will show up on the website. I can't remember off hand which tab it is under--I think it is the same place where you book your shore excursions, but I will look the next time I get on and post the location for you.

I am thinking everything else you mentioned needs to go through your TA, although I also booked a special occasion through my TA and although it is listed on the website, I am not able to "View" mine either. I thought I would wait awhile and see if that clears itself. I have never booked a "special occasion" before so I am not quite sure how that is supposed to show up. Perhaps someone else can enlighten us.