New Itineraries?

iuki

I would love to see a Round trip cruise to Hawaii. (San Francisco)

Celebrity has a 10 or 11 night cruise that leaves from Port Everglades. It goes to Cartagena, Colombia, Colon, Panama, Costa Rica, Belize, Cozumel, and back. It is on a Celebrity Solstice. Easily a Radiance or Voyager Class ship could handle that route.

I keep asking for a cruise to Bermuda from Florida. Port Canaveral would be perfect for me.

Keep your eyes open, Royal had one or two of those from Port Everglades recently.

Around the horn, Florida to California.

But when Mariner did that very itinerary they couldn't fill the ship on any of the legs without significant upgrades and discounted prices. Perhaps the amount of time required limits the possible audience but I don't think that the financials work for RCI.

But when Mariner did that very itinerary they couldn't fill the ship on any of the legs without significant upgrades and discounted prices. Perhaps the amount of time required limits the possible audience but I don't think that the financials work for RCI.

Prices were crazy cheap. Couldn't find the time to join in though.

I sure you are correct in that it would not be financially advantageous for Royal to do that route again. It was likely a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Edited by clarea

Prices were crazy cheap. Couldn't find the time to join in though.

And that is a large, perhaps the largest, problem for so many cruisers who would love such an itinerary but who can't find the time to do such a trip. Even breaking it up into smaller(shorter) segments apparently won't fill the ship at prices that make such a trip worthwhile. Until RCI decides that redeploying some of the ships in its fleet to the West Coast can be more profitable than their current deployments, more exotic itineraries such as this one are very unlikely. RCI currently offers a wide variety of itineraries if one takes the time to discover them.