Best oasis restaurant??

Sorry for the late response but as previously posted the tapas are al a carte although some can be grouped together. They have these wonderful sweet peppers stuffed with feta/garlicky cheese, olives, paella, prosciutto....they also have desert tapas that you can add on

I enjoy going to Vintages for a late lunch. I was on the October TA and they had greatly reduced the tapas available on Oasis. I am happy to hear that it sounds like they have re-instated a full tapas menu.

Those sweet peppers, Pimientos del Piquillo, are most likely filled with flavored goat cheese. While widely available in Spain, this is one item that is very well done on the ship.

They can even be found in the MDR on ships that do not have Vintages tapas and I think they are on the 'Spanish Tapas Plate' appetizer on the Pomodoro menu. Our waiter on my last cruise brought a plate of these for the table to share.

I've never had tapas. Do they serve a variety platter or do you order something specific? I'm not too adventurous with food. Is there a charge?

You order something specific and there is normally a small charge. However, when we bought some higher priced bottles of wine, they brought out some complimentary tapas.

You can order the tapas individually but they also have three or four combination platters with a varying number of items on each. Prices are ala a carte or set for each platter combination...hope that helps

Casual: The one that left an impression was the Wipe Out Café-assuming they are serving Pretzel Dogs. OMG. My first stop if I ever return.

For traditional: Chops was pretty darn good. Did that one on one of the formal nights. That Red Velvet Cake was Awesome. Not sure they serve that anymore.

WJ?---um, No

I enjoy going to Vintages for a late lunch. I was on the October TA and they had greatly reduced the tapas available on Oasis. I am happy to hear that it sounds like they have re-instated a full tapas menu.

Those sweet peppers, Pimientos del Piquillo, are most likely filled with flavored goat cheese. While widely available in Spain, this is one item that is very well done on the ship.

They can even be found in the MDR on ships that do not have Vintages tapas and I think they are on the 'Spanish Tapas Plate' appetizer on the Pomodoro menu. Our waiter on my last cruise brought a plate of these for the table to share.

I totally agree with you. The stuffed peppers are my very favorite. We were so glad to be able to enjoy them in June on Oasis. Good prices too❤

Sent from my iPhone using Forums