It is only August 3rd, but Asia and Australia/New Zealand is now official

TrumpyNor

It is only August 3rd, but Asia and Australia/New Zealand are now official cruise destinations for NCL. They (NCL) posted this link on their FB page earlier today. It also states that those destinations will be available for bookings on August 24th.

Jippiiiiiieeee!!! :p

http://www.ncl.com/cruise-destinations/?cid=SM_NCL_PRO_BRA_FBK_LRN_NA_NA_DESTINATIONSOVERVIEW_NA_NA

And here is also a link to their official press release on this subject:

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/pressroom/pressRelease.html?storyCode=PR_080315

Edited by TrumpyNor

• 1 month later...
I was looking at the Australia New Zealand options for 2017 and tried to get an idea of suite pricing and it showed all the higher categories as "sold out." That seemed weird, is it just too early?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

The suites went very fast, especially on the 12 day Sydney to Auckland cruise. We booked the 19 day Auckland to Singapore the first day and were thinking about also booking the 12 day. The price for the SJ family suite on the 12 day jumped overnight and has continued to rise and the price for it is now more than the 19 day cruise. The 12 day cruise comes with freestyle perks, the 19 day does not. Still two SJ family suites and the garden villa available on this cruise. There is some suite availability on the two longer cruises and the price at least on the 19 day cruise has not changed from the first day.

]It is only August 3rd, but Asia and Australia/New Zealand are now official cruise destinations for NCL. They (NCL) posted this link on their FB page earlier today. It also states that those destinations will be available for bookings on August 24th.

Jippiiiiiieeee!!! :p

I checked the Australian cruise itinerary and many if not all were sold out. I do wish that NCL would add a true British Isles cruise itinerary too. Can't wait for our next cruises.

Edited by gwsster

The suites went very fast, especially on the 12 day Sydney to Auckland cruise. We booked the 19 day Auckland to Singapore the first day and were thinking about also booking the 12 day. The price for the SJ family suite on the 12 day jumped overnight and has continued to rise and the price for it is now more than the 19 day cruise. The 12 day cruise comes with freestyle perks, the 19 day does not. Still two SJ family suites and the garden villa available on this cruise. There is some suite availability on the two longer cruises and the price at least on the 19 day cruise has not changed from the first day.

Wow, really surprised that they're already gone two years out! Guess it's because it's a new destination.

I emailed my PCC, we'll see what he can tell me.

On US site for the 12 day cruise as of right now they are showing two SJ family suites (12026 and 12022). Garden Villa may or may not be available :)