Junior Suit

Sailing on Serenade, thinking of upgrading to a Junior Suit.

I understand the is a bath, is there also a shower? If yes is it an over bath type or stand alone?

OH has problems climbing into a bath.

The shower is over the bath type in a JS and the sides of the bathtub are fairly high. You can request a shower chair if that would help.

Sailing on Serenade, thinking of upgrading to a Junior Suit.

I understand the is a bath, is there also a shower? If yes is it an over bath type or stand alone?

OH has problems climbing into a bath.

The shower is in the bathtub.

And you should also be aware that the tub is a few inches higher than the ground, so they are a little harder to get into vs. a standard home tub/shower.

My in-laws had one of the accessible JS- that had a roll in shower- where it was big and flat, so that someone in a wheel chair can roll into the big shower area.

The shower is over the bath type in a JS and the sides of the bathtub are fairly high. You can request a shower chair if that would help.

I'm glad you added that. I would say it was 3" higher than the one in my home. I've had back surgery, so while not impossible, it was a little more difficult for me to just walk in. I'm sure the OP will appreciate that post.

I'm glad you added that. I would say it was 3" higher than the one in my home. I've had back surgery, so while not impossible, it was a little more difficult for me to just walk in. I'm sure the OP will appreciate that post.

I've found that sitting on the side of the tub and swinging the legs over helps.