Any positive reviews of Bottomless Bubbles?

21yearHitch

From what I've been reading....It sounds like they keep a supply of warm, flat sodas just to give to people who have this program! Do they use cold, fizzy cans for rum & cokes? Is it really had to get service (or do the servers really run from you)?

All kidding aside....I'm going on my first cruise in October and dh can't live without his Diet Coke....I on the other hand could manage with the free beverages (and a few fruity cocktails to supplement). I don't really want to lug 2 twelve packs around (not that 24 would get dh through our 4 day cruise)....but chasing servers down, only to get flat watery soda doesn't sound like fun. So....positives??? If it matters, we're going to be on the Ecstasy. Thanks!

From what I've been reading....It sounds like they keep a supply of warm, flat sodas just to give to people who have this program! Do they use cold, fizzy cans for rum & cokes? Is it really had to get service (or do the servers really run from you)?

All kidding aside....I'm going on my first cruise in October and dh can't live without his Diet Coke....I on the other hand could manage with the free beverages (and a few fruity cocktails to supplement). I don't really want to lug 2 twelve packs around (not that 24 would get dh through our 4 day cruise)....but chasing servers down, only to get flat watery soda doesn't sound like fun. So....positives??? If it matters, we're going to be on the Ecstasy. Thanks!

We did it on the Breeze in November and will never do it again.

The cans are warm, so it almost instantly melts the ice, leaving you with a watered down drink.

Sometimes they use already opened cans, so you have no idea how long it had been sitting there getting flat.

Carry on the two 12 packs, ask for your fridge to be cleared out and you'll be much happier.

Plus, it saves you money.. which means more fruity cocktails. :)

Just got off the Valor on July 25th. My husband nor I had any issues getting service. They use cans and pour over ice. Sometimes they will finish a pre-opened can before opening a new one. They use the same cans for both bottomless bubbles and any other mixed drinks.

Just got off the Valor on July 25th. My husband nor I had any issues getting service. They use cans and pour over ice. Sometimes they will finish a pre-opened can before opening a new one. They use the same cans for both bottomless bubbles and any other mixed drinks.

Glad to hear it!

I've never had trouble getting served on any cruise. I've also never gotten "flat" soda served to me. I'll be getting the Bottomless Bubbles on my next cruise at Christmas. For the amount of soda I consume...for me, it's totally worth it.:D

We sailed on the Sensation last week. My son loves coke! The rest of my family drinks water of juice, so i got the bottomless bubbles for my son using my OBC. He did not have any trouble getting it from the bartenders and our waiter at dinner would bring him a glass immediately. He never complained about it being flat, so I feel for him it was well worth the $.

As I sit here with my morning Diet Coke (I don't drink coffee, only Diet Coke for caffeine), I can assure you that there is not a problem with the soda. It is served over ice but no issues in my book. If you get one you don't like ask for another! On the ships I also ask for lime in it for a different taste too. In the afternoon you can also get caffeine free if you prefer. Enjoy!

I've never had trouble getting served on any cruise. I've also never gotten "flat" soda served to me. I'll be getting the Bottomless Bubbles on my next cruise at Christmas. For the amount of soda I consume...for me, it's totally worth it.:D

At least there are a couple of reasonable replies on here!

In 11 or 12 cruises, we've never had an issue getting served or getting a flat / watered down soda either.

I still carried on my 12 packs of Diet Dr Pepper as the ship does not carry this brand. But, since I quit soda awhile back, now it's only the kids on the Bottomless Bubbles program.

Hi 21yearHitch :)

Recently sailed the Breeze for 14-days. Never once did I receive a warm can of soda poured over ice.

It was always a new can, opened right in front of me.

Quite often I was given the rest of the newly opened can, and it (was chilled), never warm.

Sometimes I was given the newly opened can after I took a couple sips of the soda, but most of the time the chilled can of soda was placed next to my freshly poured glass of soda.

Never had any issues obtaining a soda with bottomless bubbles & never had to chase down anyone. I just simply asked a server passing by, or went directly to any bar.

In fact, servers walking around would constantly ask people if they wanted something.

Have a wonderful voyage!

:)

We bought it for both of us and id not have any problem. Never was served from an already open can, or flat soda. Yes the cans were warm, but ice did not immediately and completely melt. We also were able to get mixers and juice added, no problem. One of my favorites was Sprite Zero with pineapple juice, and Coke Zero with grenadine. Very nice!

We purchase the bottomless bubbles stickers on every cruise.

We use it in the main show lounge and in the main dining room also.

When we have the soda put in a Travis tumbler it stays cold to the last sip. If we were to be sitting in the sun and have the soda in a glass we get a new one when it is half gone.

Frequently in the afternoon I will get an orange juice instead of a soda.

We get our money’s worth from it.

As many times as I have read on here about people getting warm or flat sodas I will be brining on my own soda next cruise. Plus, I would prefer a pepsi, but most importantly if someone is going to pay that much for a soda package there's absolutely no reason you can't get a whole unopened can to yourself! I really don't think that's too much to ask!

Haven't used this in a while, as we don't drink as much soda as in the past. However, we never had any issues being served or getting a newly opened can over ice. The tip is added to the cost of the bottomless bubbles program, so should not be an issue for servers. We have carried on diet coke in the past to have in our cabin, but only once. That was back when you could take bottles. I liked that because I could carry it with me on the ship & put the lid on. Now that we can't take bottles, we probably won't bother. I look at it this way - cokes on the ship are about what we always paid at the concession stands at school baseball games. I think you have to drink 3 or 4 cokes per day to be worth the cost of the BB ($6/day still?).

My husband is a big soda drinker, and he always gets bottomless bubbles. No problem ever getting his soda, it's always cold never flat. However, you do not get a can of soda, they give you a glass with ice. Even by the pool, very easy to get his refills when the servers come by.l

Both of my sons have gotten it on every cruise. DH and I do sometimes but not always. We have NEVER had a problem with our drinks. I have always gone to any of the bars and my boys usually end up with "favorite" bar tenders to visit. I don't know if they have ever gotten one from one of the waiters other than in the MDR where it was never a problem. My sons also both love, love, love the fruit punch from the bars that they can get with their stickers. Probably drink more of that than sodas throughout the week.