Frequent Cruisers Numbers

The wife and I spent our first Royal Caribbean cruise as eight days on the Grandeur of the Seas back in April. To date, we have not received anything from Royal Caribbean as to what our crown and anchor numbers are.

In the past, when we had first taken NCL and Princess cruises, we were given frequent cruiser numbers right away which allowed us to book future cruises at a small discount with some perks. They also mailed little plastic cards, like credit cards, with our numbers on them.

What is taking Royal so long to reach out to us? I am looking to book next year's cruises but am hesitant on booking Royal until I get that info from them.

Am I suppose to run after them? That's not a good way to do business. Who do I contact?

Meanwhile, there's no discount involved until you reach Platform level and book a balcony, so might as well go ahead and book your next cruise.

Autocorrect strikes again?

For your first cruise with Royal you will receive 8 points, one for each day of the cruise, 2 if you were in a suite.

Once you fill out the information to join the Crown and Anchor Club you will be at the Gold level which enables you priority boarding and some sort of welcome back event on board.

You will find a list of the various level awards at the Crown and Anchor Section.

Call the C&A at the number Clarea provided. C&A are always enormously helpful and they will sort things out and make sure you are properly enrolled.

Jonathan