Where do I find tours?

sollan

Have been looking for Azamaras tours but can't find them (or I'm stupid that can't find them...).

Can someone help me... Thanks in advance!

log onto " my Azamara". .click on your rez number- will say"select". i you did need to add your booking number to the "my Az" page. .then click on book land discovers.. hope this helps you.

How far in advance do they show up and become available? I downloaded the brochure, but nothing is clickable yet and there aren't excursions for each port yet. I don't cruise until August 2016.

How far in advance do they show up and become available? I downloaded the brochure, but nothing is clickable yet and there aren't excursions for each port yet. I don't cruise until August 2016.

to far out Pam. i was able to do some for june 2016 but not all are up yet. .most show 6 to 9 months. .depends on tour operater in Europe.

i ithnk the way i suggested the tours is the easy way

Keep looking as the Land Discoveries for our cruises in October/November 2016 are available to book now

Edited by uktog

We call them Land Discoveries. You'll find tab (link) under each itinerary, as well as on it's own page. Here's the link:

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/int/land-discoveries

Hi Bonnie,

Daydreaming about another Greek islands cruise, and Journey's Aug. 9, 2016 "Aegean Summer Holiday" looks to fit the bill, except... the Land Discoveries brochure details excursions from completely different ports. Is the current brochure a kind of "catch-all" of activities, until specific excursions can be solidified? It's odd to read about river rafting and swimming off Cleopatra's island, when I don't expect the ship to be stopping at those ports. Yes, this is far in advance but nonetheless I am curious about the Land Discoveries for that Aug. 9 voyage.

Ithikan

Also looking at that sailing for myself/wife and two adult (college age) daughters.

Hits some off the beaten path islands - and actually stops at the island that my wife's father was from (yes my wife is greek)...its a dream of hers to be able to visit Nisyros and to be able to do it on an AZ cruise - BONUS for all of us!!!!! This would be our first AZ sailing and I read these boards religiously for information. I started researching travel books today since each island I am sure will be an adventure. What really appeals to me is that almost every port you visit you are docked until 8 to 10pm. We have been fortunate to cruise quite a bit when the girls were younger and that mad 5 o'clock rush to the ship is always soooo stressful. WIll look for you on the roll call if you decide to book!

Bob

Bob,

What a special experience for you and your family!

I had to look up Nissyros in my trusty Greek Islands Cadogan guide; learned that it's one of 4 Dodecanese islands which will be called on for this cruise, as Journey will sail through the Samos Sea, the Aegean, and the Cretan Sea - Whoo hoo! You're right, the many hours in port are truly special. I had a problem on Patmos last year, dragging my feet at the very last minute back to the Quest because who would want to leave that lovely place? Except to sail on to other ports, of course : )

Hi Bonnie,

Daydreaming about another Greek islands cruise, and Journey's Aug. 9, 2016 "Aegean Summer Holiday" looks to fit the bill, except... the Land Discoveries brochure details excursions from completely different ports. Is the current brochure a kind of "catch-all" of activities, until specific excursions can be solidified? It's odd to read about river rafting and swimming off Cleopatra's island, when I don't expect the ship to be stopping at those ports. Yes, this is far in advance but nonetheless I am curious about the Land Discoveries for that Aug. 9 voyage.

Hi Ithikan, I've sent a query to the tour department requesting they check the tours listed for the 09Aug16 voyage. I'll let you know when they get back to me.