Broken Credit Card Online Acceptance and nor apparent intent to fix!

ChattTN

I am having problems too... Have a back to back scheduled, was able to do everything one the first, Nothing on the second. When I called them to see if there was an issue with their system, they said to try again in 4 hours. I asked if he could take payment over the phone...he said no... Will try again tomorrow.

Nancy

That's 1,000% incorrect. OF COURSE he can take your payment over the phone on your credit card! <smh>

Call this number: 800-526-9723

Another victim here. The cruise planner would not accept payment for drink packages this evening. Not the end of the world but extremely frustrating as you think you're entering something incorrectly. A phone call yielded the message that the wait will be longer than 15 min. No thanks, maybe tomorrow.

I had the same problem last night. I was trying to book a drink package using a card that I've used before. Guess their system is wacko. I'll try again in a few days.

As ChattTN stated, I was able to pay for the cruise in full on a credit card, but trying to buy a coke drink package through the cruise planner was where I had problems with the credit card. Funny , it took a few thousand dollars one day but not the $53 the next!! Then again...it did take the big money!! They are not as dumb as people are saying.

I've been having many problems as well. Had to finally call to reserve and pay for dining reservations at Portofinos. Upon viewing cc statement, some additional charges are showing up. Guess I'll have to call again. This is totally unacceptable for a company this large. Please RCCL, fix this problem!!!!

I would take any attempt at an explanation from a phone rep with a grain of salt. Sometimes they'll throw stuff out there in an attempt to appease callers especially when they're faced with a frustrated customer. Can't say that I blame them.

I too have been affected by this, its very frustrating... I tried multiply computers, different browsers, different CC.. keeps saying credit card error... finally called, got someone who barely speaks English and said nothing what so ever was in my cart! I had no problems booking or paying for cruise online but can't do a thing in my cruise planner.

Not sure why the OP was getting jumped on? I am having the same problem. I was able to book our cruise and make payments online but cannot buy a freaking beverage package to save my life. Yes, I know I can call but that kind of defeats the point of that online shopping experience RCI seems to be proud of. Still love RCI but this needs to be addressed.

Not sure why the OP was getting jumped on? I am having the same problem. I was able to book our cruise and make payments online but cannot buy a freaking beverage package to save my life. Yes, I know I can call but that kind of defeats the point of that online shopping experience RCI seems to be proud of. Still love RCI but this needs to be addressed.

I have said it (eighteen million times) before, but I'll say it again:

If Amazon's website functioned like RC's website..................

THERE WOULD BE NO AMAZON.

:eek: :rolleyes:

So, I have had an issue that is very specific to adding internet packages to my account. I have tried five different cards with three different browsers from both home and work. All the transactions with Internet as a purchase fail. I even tried bundling it with an excursion and it failed. I took the data package off and the transaction for the excursion processed with no problem.

Edited by draelius