MyTime Dining Reservations on Line

I prefer to reserve a set dining time for MyTime Dining, because it provides me with the advantages of traditional dining (they normally assign the same table/same waitstaff for the entire cruise), with the option to dine when and with whom I select. I can't remember when these reservations open on line. I keep checking and as yet have not been able to reserve. Does anyone recall how far in advance of embarkation day MyTime reservations open on line?

WOW! That's different than the last cruise we took on Oasis. Ours opened up exactly at 90 days last time.

I called C&A and she told me every Oct., only on the Oasis, there is a problem with MTD opening to book reservations. She said there is never a problem with any other ship. I asked her about Allure. She said no problem with that ship or any other ship. Crazy.

I prefer to reserve a set dining time for MyTime Dining, because it provides me with the advantages of traditional dining (they normally assign the same table/same waitstaff for the entire cruise), with the option to dine when and with whom I select. I can't remember when these reservations open on line. I keep checking and as yet have not been able to reserve. Does anyone recall how far in advance of embarkation day MyTime reservations open on line?

My most recent experience of booking my MTD reservations online was 95 days pre-cruise. I wasn't haunting the website to see when they opened; I just happened to decide to do it that day.

ETA: The ship is the Serenade of the Seas.

Edited by Merion_Mom

We are 50 days out on Oasis and ours is still closed. One day, hopefully!

Wow. That's crazy. I just looked back at my last Oasis cruise log and on day 120 of our countdown we booked entertainment and on day 90 the dining opened for booking. Oh well. I'll just keep checking every few days.

We are doing a b2b2b on Jewel beginning December 20th. I was able to do MTD for the December cruises this past April. Still can't make reservations for the January 3 cruise.

We are doing a b2b2b on Anthem in March/April of 2017 and all of our dining reservations were also made on-line this past April.

Edited by cruisenfever

We are doing a b2b2b on Jewel beginning December 20th. I was able to do MTD for the December cruises this past April. Still can't make reservations for the January 3 cruise.

We are doing a b2b2b on Anthem in March/April of 2017 and all of our dining reservations were also made on-line this past April.

Just checked Anthem for February 2017 after reading your post-- nothing yet

58 days out excursions, internet, and spa all available. Dining not.

So after checking what was available last night, I get an email this morning:

5c85bc3b-2a46-4d76-a179-a30b4ab41d7c_zpsmuxh8cwi.jpg

So they can track me but they can't open MTD and Dining. :confused:

Edited by Big_G

I booked ours yesterday for Majesty of the Seas, 60 days out. I have to admit, it was a bit confusing but I did figure it out and locked in times for all 4 nights. Shortly afterwards I received an e-mail confirming the times. :cool: