August 2015 UPDATE - HAL dry docks, charters. groups

CJcruzer

Oh Lordy . . . I just went through the list and saw the following:

Eurodam: 24 January - 31 January: Caribbean: Gospel Music Celebration Group. We are going to be onboard for a b2b and my heart sunk when I saw this.

However, upon checking the Gospel Music Celebration cruise site, they indicate they are on the Westerdam on January 17 - 24. Has this changed? Have they jumped ships?

We might be spending much more time on our aft balcony than we expected.

Smooth Sailing ! :) :) :)

Gerry

Eurodam: 24 January - 31 January: Caribbean: Gospel Music Celebration Group. We are going to be onboard for a b2b and my heart sunk when I saw this.

However, upon checking the Gospel Music Celebration cruise site, they indicate they are on the Westerdam on January 17 - 24. Has this changed? Have they jumped ships?

Gerry

You'd have a better chance to get a seat in the bar during happy hour!

• 2 weeks later...

Gerry

The date you are seeing is 2015 ! it is still on the website! I double checked and for 2016 my listing of the Eurodam Jan 24-31 is correct.....

Geesh, wish they would take old information down, since I am checking put 2015,2016 and 2017 - gets confusing and nervewracking.....

Carol

The date you are seeing is 2015 ! it is still on the website! I double checked and for 2016 my listing of the Eurodam Jan 24-31 is correct.....

Geesh, wish they would take old information down, since I am checking put 2015,2016 and 2017 - gets confusing and nervewracking.....

Carol

You are absolutely correct - yes, the group is indeed on our ship. As I said before, oh Lordy. Pass the wine.

All of us on the rollcall for Koningsdam, Feb. 5, 2017 have had our cruises cancelled due to a charter. :( We've all moved to other cruises.

But we still don't know who has chartered for that week. Guess we'll find out eventually.

• 1 month later...

Westerdam - April 2-May 2, 2016 30-day portion SD to SD Road Scholar [i'm signed up but if they don't get a big enough group they will cancel.] But I will still be on, I made my own Cruise arrangements. I'm going - no matter what - but I would enjoy it more with them.