Liberty of the Seas ice show booking disppeared

Hello - just signed into my cruise planner and my reserved ice show reservations has disappeared and it is not allowing to book any ice shows. Has this happened to anyone else? I tried calling but that r closed at this hour and i will try in the am. Figured i try CC bc u all have the answers :)

Thanks

Erica

Hello - just signed into my cruise planner and my reserved ice show reservations has disappeared and it is not allowing to book any ice shows. Has this happened to anyone else? I tried calling but that r closed at this hour and i will try in the am. Figured i try CC bc u all have the answers :)

Thanks

Erica

Freedom and Liberty were the only 2 Freedom class ships that you could book the Ice Show on. This option was removed from the Freedom earlier this year and it appears that they have now done the same to Liberty.

Just got back from the August 8th Bermuda sailing.... we had the 2nd show reserved (sea day coming back), missed it because they performed the night prior. I was peeved at first, for the reason, they did not send something to room to inform us.

But, they did have it in the compass as an Encore that day. So.... I suppose I cannot be angry for my stupidity. Anyhoot.... I would say, your reservation has disappeared because, they are not performing "sea day' returning, it will be the day earlier.

* But again..... why do they not let you know "!! Have Fun

I called and they said the 2:30 show is booked and there r 40 spots for 2nd show at 4:30 but could not make reservations for me. Advised me to see guest services when i board. Aggravated and not the way to start a vacation.

• 2 weeks later...
We are going on the 9 day New England/ Canada cruise:confused: on Sept 24. What day is the ice show usually scheduled for a 9 day? THANKS!!! Lisa

I am on this cruise and I heard you can't make reservations. But, if you could, you can't do it until 30 days from the cruise. This is just hearsay, so not sure about anything. The ice show will be on sea days and usually 2 showings during the cruise. At least that is the way it was on the Explorer. Dates should be Sept. 25 and Sept. 30. I doubt they would have it on our last sea day.

Gwen :)

There are spots for everyone to the ice show...that's why they do multiple shows..so EVERYONE can go! Of course, there will be folks who do NOT attend, so you shouldn't have ANY problem getting in.

This is nothing to stress about!

On our Freedm cruise in June I had made reservations for the ice show several months prior, but received an e-mail before we sailed saying they no longer did advanced reservations.

We didn't go the first day that had the show but had no problem getting into the show later in the week. We just went early and got in line.

Don't stress you will be fine...

Are the shows in the evening? How early should you get in line? There is a early and late?:o

There are usually two shows every evening (except for the first night), timed to be convenient for the two tradtional dining times. There is no line, you just enter the venue. Thirty minutes before the show should get you an excellent choice of seats. If there are only two of you, fifteen minutes pre-show should be enough.