Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Two

CC Help Michell

Very healthy and yummy meal J! Still serving my time here. Leg irons chafe a bit but the meals are improving thanks to Myster. I have started an appeal on my sentence. Not sure the presiding judge will look favourably on my application. I may be here awhile. :)

You guys are killing me with the food photos. I am on a very strict diet, which I am failing miserably at, and the ice cream is going to be the death of me. Doesn't help that the hubby can eat whatever he wants and still look great! :mad:

This thread is deadly to anyone's diet. Enjoy anyway. :)

Jeff, I'm still here. Have been busier than usual, and also haven't been posting as much the past week or two. Finishing the monster trip log of our river cruise wore me out... :P

Now we're planning a few trips for 2017. My work is never done! Details to follow. :D

Good news. :):):):)

Indeed ..... great news! :)

Anyone who has experienced the unwanted surprise of arriving at the airport to find the flight has been cancelled, changed or even just a seat change will know how after that experience you develop a squint and from then onwards check future flights far too regularly!

This app saves all that and it checks everything on future flights every "moment" for you.

Jeff

Sorry Jeff.

I am trying to get through my to do list.

Not ignoring the coolers but feeling some stress to get chores tackled and finished.

Problem is that I finish one and there are so many more.

I am discouraged.

Hate the wrought iron project.

I am still sanding off years of paint.

Too much.

I am enjoying reading others posts.

May I be vicarious and a lurker for awhile?

Please indulge me this.

Good Day All.......I'm still kicking about Jeffers!! Decided not to do the Wind voyages next year so now have the Muse, Spirit and Whisper all sorted.

Father had the bad news this week that they can't fit a prosthetic limb so I've been popping in more often as he's been very down.

Yesterday l was roped in to babysit the 11ry old who managed to get me into a bowling alley....ye gads, haven't been bowling in thirty years but still managed to beat her....and my arm muscles are making themselves known today!

We have temps of 24 here today...so unusual for a half term british break! I'm staying in the cool as the hay fever has kicked in...never ever suffered before...must be due to old age!!

Just enjoying a glass of Merlot while the lamb cutlets sizzle away....happy Sunday.....

Sophia [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good morning all. Lovely sunny day here!

Wagyu for lunch,

:)

Jeff

(no probs spins! happy sanding!)

786FB753-3E29-41E2-A9A6-1F62DF7BDF1A.jpg

I thought that was one of your designer ice creams at first!

Rack of lamb tonight...sitting in the garden, with large glass of red.....Bliss :D

Good Day All.......I'm still kicking about Jeffers!! Decided not to do the Wind voyages next year so now have the Muse, Spirit and Whisper all sorted.

Father had the bad news this week that they can't fit a prosthetic limb so I've been popping in more often as he's been very down.

Yesterday l was roped in to babysit the 11ry old who managed to get me into a bowling alley....ye gads, haven't been bowling in thirty years but still managed to beat her....and my arm muscles are making themselves known today!

We have temps of 24 here today...so unusual for a half term british break! I'm staying in the cool as the hay fever has kicked in...never ever suffered before...must be due to old age!!

Just enjoying a glass of Merlot while the lamb cutlets sizzle away....happy Sunday.....

Sophia [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You've probably already told us, :o , but when are you on the Muse?

So lucky to be on the Muse!

It looks lovely.

No sanding for me today.

We are getting winds from TS Colin.

Rain expected but no show.

humidity is 100% and 89 degrees FAHRENHEIT.

It's like Jeff's pizza oven.

Speaking of Jeff's oven, what's for lunch?

Embarking on our first SS cruise from Vancouver to Seward this Thursday! Our travel partners and I are big beer connoisseurs, any idea what sort of beer we can expect on board? We are spending a few days in Seattle ahead of time and thinking of getting a selection of beer to bring aboard to enjoy.

What to do with this gorgeous fragrant basil and lush ripe tomatoes?

4242d313-bca3-4258-b195-9888c189745e_zpsv659xvls.jpg

A shame to use them at all. I just want to look at them...

Fresh Mozzarella, drizzle of good Olive Oil, and a sprinkle of salt would be perfection with this beautiful bounty!

Hi Spins,

To me I'd leave the basil for another meal as I think they overpower everything else, and just enjoy those lovely tomatoes as nature intended. Make sure they are room temperature ie not straight from fridge. Perhaps some home made vinegarette and a sprinkle of course sea salt and some crusty bread if you have any?

Jeff

Embarking on our first SS cruise from Vancouver to Seward this Thursday! Our travel partners and I are big beer connoisseurs, any idea what sort of beer we can expect on board? We are spending a few days in Seattle ahead of time and thinking of getting a selection of beer to bring aboard to enjoy.

Welcome to our little exclusive club! :D

It might be helpful if you stated the ship .... as you are boarding in aa few days you might start a new thread titled "Beer on xxxxxx" as some people here are a bit stuffy and sniffy about posting here and it'd be a shame if they saw your post and didn't help you. So ... good luck!

Do come back and join us and enjoy your cruise! :)

Jeff

Welcome to our little exclusive club! :D

It might be helpful if you stated the ship .... as you are boarding in aa few days you might start a new thread titled "Beer on xxxxxx" as some people here are a bit stuffy and sniffy about posting here and it'd be a shame if they saw your post and didn't help you. So ... good luck!

Do come back and join us and enjoy your cruise! :)

Jeff

Thanks Jeff, I hope I didn't break any etiquette here since I'm new. If so I apologize and feel free to have mods delete my question. I'll post a separate thread and see how that goes. Thanks!