Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Two

CC Help Michell

Sorry if I put you off your food Jeff.

14354896.jpg

Its a rather sad state of affairs the ins would do that.

Maybe they should retaliate with one of Cameron being mounted by Merkel. At least it would be funny and have substance.

Hi All......agree with you Spins......lunch at Chez Jeffers always looks good......[emoji5]

Been rather a stressful day here with furry baby finally going in for the snip...I've been putting it off for so long for very selfish reasons....so today was D Day....thankfully he's fine and still talking to me....with fresh salmon and chicken on the menu l would expect nothing less....but he's my babe and those of us who love our pets will understand.

Very interesting posts about in or out of the EU still but I'm leaning toward out right now.....maybe our Dave and Boris will educate us more this evening with the debate!

Trump on the other hand frightens me to death...with the latest happenings in the US....latest news over here states that he and Hillary are still in the running...........think I'll stick to the soaps and take cover....[emoji12]

Sophia [emoji5]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Spins and Soapy ......

i wish my owner gave me salmon and chicken ..... snip or not!:D

Today looks like to be a lovely sunny warm one! Had a nice walk this morning ....

I installed a hidden wifi extender and a nice discrete sound system that is both a jukebox and radio streamer in La Cucina which is currently streaming some nice soft reggae from a Caribbean radio station. Today is pasta day in La Cucina ..... but no wine. Well, I say that now don't I? I wish I could just get rid of a single stone. Today I also saved over £1k on our next Singapore trip as the rates have just reduced on some of the days we're there! Feeling itchy feet at the moment .... but we're going down to Seaside for a week or so eating on The Balcony in a week or so. And some Indian food deliveries. Happy days!

I'm hoping Fletch will tell us about some of the food they had in Rhodes! Looks like we may lose Brexit :(

Jeff

Greetings Coolers! Hope everyone is doing well! It has taken me longer than expected to adjust to reality. I had a touch of "withdrawal from pampering" and it was a struggle to get my feet back under me. The bubble has now burst and I am somewhat more ready to face the world. :)

La Cucina sounds magical J! Enjoy! We did not get a chance to see much of Singapore but from the van ride from the airport to the ship it looked wonderful! I hope we get the opportunity to explore it at some point.

Sophia, I hope your pup is recovering well!

Spinnaker2, you take awesome photos! A dab hand indeed!

To one and all coolers! Have a great day/evening!

A tagliatelle a day keeps the weight lossa at bay M!

Only had a third of a bowl though ... it was really good! Tagliatelle ragu just like being in Bologna.

Watching the F1 practice today .... poor Hamilton. His own team smashed up his nose cone. :eek:

Jeff

Good morning coolers - I have decided to just concentrate on the nicer things of life, like all the food and lovely scenery pictures on here. Can't cope any more with Remain/Leave - now it is about Cameron secretly wanting Brexit and the EU about to start their own army without letting us know!!! It is all too much. Roll on the end of June.

Lola

Good morning coolers - I have decided to just concentrate on the nicer things of life, like all the food and lovely scenery pictures on here. Can't cope any more with Remain/Leave - now it is about Cameron secretly wanting Brexit and the EU about to start their own army without letting us know!!! It is all too much. Roll on the end of June.

Lola

Lola, at least you have your l'ouef to keep you warm! :D

And today might be warm before it rains!

:)

Jeff

Yes Jane/Lola .... lovely day today!

I am currently stuffing some peppers and we are having those with some braised (I think) purple brocolli sprouts and some grilled sea bream with some lemony and fresh thyme butter. In La Cucina. If it doesn't "change" too much!

:)

Jeff

Good Afternoon Coolers........lovely and warm here today also....although l do believe rain is en route...[emoji15]

Lola...I agree about the EU business...my ears are now closed also! Pup has recovered well and is today enjoying being pampered by the ladies at doggy day care...

Currently reading a very good autobiography by Patricia Gucci who is the daughter of Aldo Gucci's mistress.....Aldo's wife bore him three sons and it was so very interesting to learn that the said wife hailed from my home town in Shropshire and the couple were also married there......also interesting is that her maiden name was Price and she lived very close to my great grandmother who was also a Price....maybe worth investigating further to see if l could get any future discounts...[emoji6]

Enjoy La C Jeffers......

Sophia [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello coolers.

Agree that the political situations we are all watching and discussing are hard to swallow.

Hence Jeff's food photos represent much more palatable fare.

Sunny and warm here in south Florida.

The beginning of Memorial Day weekend.

I am stripping rust off wrought iron furniture that is not supposed to rust.

Enjoy the day all.

Today is the Memorial Day weekend kickoff - traffic was very light on the way to work. I think many people are extending their weekend! I am working for the Holiday so no playing hooky for me.

The weather was beastly hot; the thermometer said 91 degrees on the way home. No energy to cook anything too complicated or heavy. So we found a nice piece of salmon and put it on the grill along with baby zucchini. The sauce was sour cream and cucumber along with fresh dill, and an avocado rounded out the dish. Nice food for a hot day!

azyPZuip6ih1e4tm_-17UX9XpxRv6u8Wv-bN20o1faIMXEngXUTAn_a9N6JBo5J4dZEazcU1t4EdGc_KgvNHqT_Mq7id9ZlMKbvnOcd94uI90DKu84jlm_1tnD8jOZ4tGhQhXzXUM0_tzGlMANvh-GsqUGWUXdHbZAKA25YCxihU3xgz9bhKvok7HZSn6u19BthGUjMRv5Au4Rz1iVhl4RDseoEFQ2DM3QyJKFAZ7yGWoGdYALCQkiWI0g2yLrqZsvr3mOxKqFbdDbrzJWaOO6wtsTZxQZlpFWn_VwnsIuiwlecy8DBC3UahwWsfhgUx7YgbAvxM6Yp5vZuMr_HMoSxu1b6RfftYFvS2VBJ8FFakm-vtMaNkcUf8di_CgqHIILWpmvMKmMWiFrxKgtp_RgHPabJxubngA0TfBfyR5hFDr6fK7QEnabUzQcEspW3OSoQjODp5aq0rjzWa-s5cfpLx0Q6Pc-9u2b9VOI4mc6S2V7GVg7rcKJBI-OLKWVE2J3x-nQu0-yV40qPIvUV0itk7K3-8V_hZG_k9K6uNlXCzkSGaQuEYSq-wHw8x2ZZb3QHpAExVaQx9ProWkAgbZQk-Z0mXxxsg=w800-h450-no

Hopefully work won't be too bad this weekend and I'll get some time to relax a little. Enjoy the weekend all!

Lovely day here in Shropshire sunny but not too hot - great day to get out there and beat those weeds into submission.

Also great motor racing day Jeff!

Monaco

Indy 500

Coke 600

Only 2 weeks until we go away - so much to do so little time LOL

Mary

The images are straight out of the camera, he was testing close-up capacity on tiny flowers

He says it's a significant step forward from the d300s in terms of difficult focusing scenarios, very low light situations, and resolution.

image_zps8oqeoq39.jpeg

image_zps43drtq99.jpeg

image_zpsffvosaxo.jpeg

image_zpsk3auxvld.jpeg

image_zpspxqbw19l.jpeg

image_zpsrek54wbd.jpeg

Edited by Catlover54