Can we make dinner reservations on the Allure

MikeACY

We are leaving early November on Allure of the seas.

We have "My Dinning" but understand that we may be able to reserve dining times at the complementary restaurants? We have 6 in our group.

Is this possible?

What I have been trying to do is I go to RCCL site, find my reservations, click on "Dinning" then click on "Complementary" and nothing is displayed. Is that how I can do it?

Thank you

Mike

Under your cruise planner:

1. Dining and Beverage

2. My Time Dining

3. Add to cart, then you can choose your days and times.

if the time you want is not listed, book on the ship through your TV, or at the MDR.

1. Dining and Beverage

2. My Time Dining

if the time you want is not listed, book on the ship through your TV, or at the MDR.

Maybe it is too early?? I don't see this.

After

1. Dining and Beverage

it takes me to a page where i select either "Featured, Complementary, or For a Charge". Nothing says "My time Dining"

Too Early?..we leave the first week of November this year.

We are cruising November 14th on Allure's sister, Oasis. Our reservations just opened up today. Keep trying every day. At some point, in your Cruise Planner, you should have an option to add dining to your cart. For My Time Dining, it's free. For the specialty restaurants, the ability to reserve is still there, and you'll pay at the time you book. The reservations you make will be added to your Cruise Planner calendar.

Maybe it is too early?? I don't see this.

After

1. Dining and Beverage

it takes me to a page where i select either "Featured, Complementary, or For a Charge". Nothing says "My time Dining"

Too Early?..we leave the first week of November this year.

From the "Featured, Complementary, or For a Charge" menu, there should be an option to select My Time Dining. For me there was a drop-down menu where you select the dining option you want. My Time Dining was at the very bottom of the list. But again, you won't see this option until Royal has "opened" dining for your sailing. If you're sailing the beginning of November, it should already be open or will open any day most likely.

We sail on allure nov 8th and it hasnt opened yet for dining reservations.We have my time as well.But Ive been through this several times before.Even though a cruise sailing after yours has it open ,it doesnt mean yours will.Just check back daily.

We sail on allure nov 8th and it hasnt opened yet for dining reservations.We have my time as well.But Ive been through this several times before.Even though a cruise sailing after yours has it open ,it doesnt mean yours will.Just check back daily.

I'm also on the November 8th sailing. I have been unable to do my dining yet and neither has my TA. My TA talked to Royal about this over the phone and the Royal agent stated that the dining options had not been loaded yet for our sailing. The Royal agent stated the dining options should be loaded soon as in by sometime in September. it was recommended to keep checking back to see when it becomes available.

As it pertains to Allure's dining, I have a sneaking suspicion that it has taken a bit longer to set up the dining because of how long it took in the decision not to implement Dynamic Dining. I'm sure that delay caused the IT department and the people that coordinate dining to have a headache going back and reprogramming for traditional dining.

Like I said, that's just my guess.....

• 2 weeks later...

1. Dining and Beverage

2. My Time Dining

I have a ways to go until it's my turn to book dining, but just so I know how it works... When you get into the My Time Dining, can you set every night at once or do you have to set them one at a time like set and save and set and save?