We believe Brilliance 2016 Halloween has now been chartered!

Thank you for the clarification.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

It looks like Freedom or Oasis are the closes fits!

I just put a hold on Oasis 11327. $650 more but 1 day more! Anyone been in that cabin? It looks like a view of the water and the show? Please tell me how cool being on the boardwalk for Halloween will be! Total upside I am still onboard for Halloween on an Oasis class ship which I assume has to be a hoot of a block party! I can check off Oasis class off my list.

Happy day all!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Edited by Justmekaren918

We had aft corner cabin 8168 on our February 2016 Jewel cruise that was taken from us after a charter. It was the second leg of a B2B. To keep it a B2B we had to take a certain week where no aft cabins were available. So I now wait and check daily for an aft to become available and make the switch. We did get the standard $200 OBC.

Sucks..........but it's part of cruising!

Yep I had 8168!

I cannot imagine taking my kids on the oasis... its too big.

Look to Freedom and H2O Zone! I think better fit! Fun Promenade, Character parade and more!

Yes, I agree, Freedom is a lot more manageable. While I technically would like to go on the Oasis, I believe it would be way too big even for me... I'' live vicariously through people's reviews for that class of ships :) at least for now.. :p

Feeling a bit stupid talking about it until we have all the details, but I wonder... There is a 5 day out of Baltimore on the Graneur but the RCI site wont let me do a mock booking saying

Sorry, the information you requested is temporarily unavailable. blah blah blah

I wonder if this would be something within their offer, since I am truly interested in cruising on Halloween, now that I obsessed over it lol.....

Feeling a bit stupid talking about it until we have all the details, but I wonder... There is a 5 day out of Baltimore on the Graneur but the RCI site wont let me do a mock booking saying

Sorry, the information you requested is temporarily unavailable. blah blah blah

I wonder if this would be something within their offer, since I am truly interested in cruising on Halloween, now that I obsessed over it lol.....

My guess if this is true Grandeur would be a long distance choice; since they will try to use Florida. I am trying myself to get a workable cabin for my needs! The only reason u will catch me on an inside boardwalk on Oasis is it is Halloween and that should be a blast!

I wonder is their a decorate your balcony contest? The balconies are somewhat protected!

Yes, I agree, Freedom is a lot more manageable. While I technically would like to go on the Oasis, I believe it would be way too big even for me... I'' live vicariously through people's reviews for that class of ships :) at least for now.. :p

we were just on Oasis with friends and family including six teens and everyone had a wonderful time and none seemed to think the ship was too big. A few years ago we took our grandkids ages 4 to early teens and they had a fantastic experience. Youngest grandkid didn't want to leave Adventure Ocean. LOL So much for cruisers of all ages. Oasis class is definitely great for multi-generational cruisers.:)

It looks like Freedom or Oasis are the closes fits! I just put a hold on Oasis 11327. $650 more but 1 day more! Anyone been in that cabin? It looks like a view of the water and the show? Please tell me how cool being on the boardwalk for Halloween will be! Total upside I am still onboard for Halloween on an Oasis class ship which I assume has to be a hoot of a block party! I can check off Oasis class off my list.

Happy day all!

Hi Karen, I hope it all works out for you. I know from our prior posts that we're both aft-corner cabin fans, and I'm sorry you may get moved.

We'll be on Oasis this Halloween (2015), so I'll let you know how it goes as far as the decorations, parades and such. Since Halloween actually falls on the day we leave, we're not quite sure how much they'll do.

By the way, we have GS 11330, so I'll share some pictures with you after we get back.

Bill

I agree in the inside balcony.. only for Halloween.. again, i tend to like the layed back more relaxed less people atmosphere...

Me too! I like being able to get away and chill and I don't see it happening on an inside!

Hi Karen, I hope it all works out for you. I know from our prior posts that we're both aft-corner cabin fans, and I'm sorry you may get moved.

We'll be on Oasis this Halloween (2015), so I'll let you know how it goes as far as the decorations, parades and such. Since Halloween actually falls on the day we leave, we're not quite sure how much they'll do.

By the way, we have GS 11330, so I'll share some pictures with you after we get back.

Bill

Bill, Thanks for stopping bye and I will look for your reports when U R back! Bill please let us know how fast Halloween items comes down! I assume the rest stays for fall!

Thankfully I found 11327 open which is 2nd to end! Should provide both worlds, and I assume a nice vantage point for the diving show!

Bill have an awesome time in that GS! Beyond sweet! [emoji41]

We were on Oasis for Halloween two years ago and it was AMAZING! So many decorations and a huge parade/party on Halloween night in the Promenade. You will absolutely love it!

Thank you 4 the info! Any pix's? From the stories I have heard they have a nice haunted house type walk through thing!

I'm sure I have pics somewhere - I will look for them when we get back from our cruise next week. I do remember they had costume contests for both adults and kids and there were some really spectacular ideas!

I am pissed because I have a pretty coveted deck 8 crn aft balcony at a reasonable price! I was so looking forward to enjoying Halloween on my fav. ship!

How soon will Royal contact us?

Anyone bargained for extra points?

I will be Diamond by Halloween cruise, but I really want it by my b-day cruise next year depending on, I maybe a tad short and cross the level during my 7 day b-day cruise!

Thanks everyone for the info!

How can you be pissed when you don't know that anything has changed? Much ado about nothing.

Now I know who has it! I will have it next March!

5f02179a49167af20ebaf0240dd29c12.jpg

Had 9256 last time I was on Jewel.....LOVE THAT CABIN!

Got second place on my next Jewel cruise 8168....waiting for final pymt. Hope someone drops 9256👍👍👍

Had 9256 last time I was on Jewel.....LOVE THAT CABIN!

Got second place on my next Jewel cruise 8168....waiting for final pymt. Hope someone drops 9256👍👍👍

b2806ed6534283f522aade955d7d82d2.jpg

Exactly for me on the Halloween cruise that seems no chartered, but I will be back 9256 a few more times! Hope to get on Jewel someday!

No one's called yet and neither has Royal!

Karen,

You may already know this, but if and when you make another call to Royal to ask about this, try the C&A number as opposed to the usual customer service line. You will more often get better and/or more updated information from the agents on the C&A line (800-526-9723).

Best of luck for a quick resolution!

Karen,

You may already know this, but if and when you make another call to Royal to ask about this, try the C&A number as opposed to the usual customer service line. You will more often get better and/or more updated information from the agents on the C&A line (800-526-9723).

Best of luck for a quick resolution!

27450e07aadc363fd04824305227f82a.jpg

Thank you for that info! I already had to go through C&A to readjust two reservations for Mom and they were beyond fantastic! Both issues were solved to the outcome I envisioned! They seem that they are from the states and authorized to be able to get things done!

C & A (866) 562-7625