We believe Brilliance 2016 Halloween has now been chartered!

Now I know who has it! I will have it next March!

5f02179a49167af20ebaf0240dd29c12.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Had 9256 last time I was on Jewel.....LOVE THAT CABIN!

Got second place on my next Jewel cruise 8168....waiting for final pymt. Hope someone drops 9256👍👍👍

I know I really want this room and want to have this cruise still go.

I know I really want this room and want to have this cruise still go.

Me too! I tried to find the culprit, but I couldn't and quit! I guess Ms O will be a good fall back if were kicked off! Luv me some Brilliance!

Me too! I tried to find the culprit, but I couldn't and quit! I guess Ms O will be a good fall back if were kicked off! Luv me some Brilliance!

I know I have been trying to find another one that this room is open and nothing! Going to make me upset cause the room and going to Key West is the only 2 reasons we choose this cruise and wanted to do a couple days in Disney World then before or afterwards. Guess it is just wait and see.

I know I have been trying to find another one that this room is open and nothing! Going to make me upset cause the room and going to Key West is the only 2 reasons we choose this cruise and wanted to do a couple days in Disney World then before or afterwards. Guess it is just wait and see.

Yeah you have to choose these and the humps very early on! I believe all the back corner's are similar so maybe going down to see if 7172 is available!

2533f0e565862697cfffdd356f221703.jpg

They are not truly wrapped like Vision 8088 and her twin Rhapsody!ec7a695e0e75d4f34d448aeeb1323090.jpg

Yeah I was excited about Key West and I thought maybe about Disney as well to see it all Deck out! Who doesn't luv some haunted mansion, priates and thunder mountain during halloween!

Good luck with the hunt!

One of our recents cruises was chartered. Royal never contacted us, (we are in Australia), but they contacted our travel mates who live in LA- (that's the only reason why we knew!) I was so disappointed because we missed the cut off for getting the extra OBC for booking another similar cruise. Anyway, after a somewhat heated phone call to Royal, we were booked in a better cabin, (a corner AFT), with an extra 2 nights AND an extra $400 OBC. AND we had the best cruise and met the most amazing group of people!!! Best roll call ever!!! (Well best roll call we have ever been apart of, lol).

One of our recents cruises was chartered. Royal never contacted us, (we are in Australia), but they contacted our travel mates who live in LA- (that's the only reason why we knew!) I was so disappointed because we missed the cut off for getting the extra OBC for booking another similar cruise. Anyway, after a somewhat heated phone call to Royal, we were booked in a better cabin, (a corner AFT), with an extra 2 nights AND an extra $400 OBC. AND we had the best cruise and met the most amazing group of people!!! Best roll call ever!!! (Well best roll call we have ever been apart of, lol).

Was it C & A or the normal CS line that U started with? I am so glad it was rectified and U had an amazing cruise!

It looks like Freedom or Oasis are the closes fits!

I just put a hold on Oasis 11327. $650 more but 1 day more! Anyone been in that cabin? It looks like a view of the water and the show? Please tell me how cool being on the boardwalk for Halloween will be! Total upside I am still onboard for Halloween on an Oasis class ship which I assume has to be a hoot of a block party! I can check off Oasis class off my list.

Happy day all!

We have done Oasis/Allure the past 4 Halloweens and it is always a blast! This year the timing works out that we are getting off Oasis on Halloween :mad:. There's a good chance we'll end up on this cruise with you next year.

We always do a Boardwalk Balcony, so I can even give some perspective there. They don't do much for Halloween in the Boardwalk area, other than maybe putting Happy Halloween on the Aqua Theater screens. We do decorate the balcony though, and since that faces an interior area, people can actually see the decorations, unlike the ocean view. The first few years we did more elaborate decorations, but they have tightened up the rules where now all we can do is window-cling type decorations that we stick on the inside of the balcony glass. I guess they were worried about something blowing off and hitting someone below on the Boardwalk or Aqua theater.

Most of the Halloween festivities are on the Promenade and Studio B. There is a parade with 100's of people dressed up in costume, and later there is a Halloween party in Studio B. I'm always amazed at the costumes people come up with (and are able to stuff into luggage).

• 2 weeks later...

Well I am still not contacting RCI on this but I do have some info... i was on the Majesty last week and wanted to take advantage of the book on board offer.. While doing so I casually asked about this sailing and was told it is currently "in inventory". I was explained that this means that RCI is assessing the amount of sold cabins to determine if this could be converted to a charter. So there we have it - no decision has been made yet. :rolleyes:

Thank you! Very clever! I may do the same thing next week when I'm on the Serenade. I haven't made any changes and hope this cruise goes forward as planned. I had thought it was selling pretty well so hopefully RCL won't pull the rug out from under us.

Thank you for letting us know...

I also hope this continue to go. I will be asking also in Oct when I do our b2b and going to be booking for 2017. Wonder how long it is ever going to take them to make up their mind. I have been searching for backups...and can't get the same room. So maybe will just end up with just land vacation to Florida and Disney...time will tell...only the waiting stinks!! LOL

Edited by sj25

Thank you for letting us know...

I also hope this continue to go. I will be asking also in Oct when I do our b2b and going to be booking for 2017. Wonder how long it is ever going to take them to make up their mind. I have been searching for backups...and can't get the same room. So maybe will just end up with just land vacation to Florida and Disney...time will tell...only the waiting stinks!! LOL

My back-up is Oasis and I managed to get 1 of the almost end inside balconies, so I should have a partial ocean view and possible show view! I figured I could decorate! I still have my Brilliance resv.

My TA sent me an email... imho its a lousy offer considering we are being booted from a Halloween cruise.. 2 different sailings on the brilliance for november and 100 credit, 200 for suite.... or any other cruise at the going rate and the ob credit... have to now think about it.....

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Yep, I am not impresses... My back up cruise is 11/27 and it's a 7 day with ports I've never visited so I would not be able to take the November 5th or 10th offer... I would love to know if we can have an open discussion or this is open and shut.... Will call my TA today.

Oh,this is important to mention:

The offer will remain until October 7 and after that the booking will be cancelled and the deposit refunded.

Yep, I am not impresses... My back up cruise is 11/27 and it's a 7 day with ports I've never visited so I would not be able to take the November 5th or 10th offer... I would love to know if we can have an open discussion or this is open and shut.... Will call my TA today.

The offer will remain until October 7 and after that the booking will be cancelled and the deposit refunded.

It never hurts to ask the questions that you need to ask! I have had pretty good luck with C&A so far and since I have no TA involved I may go back to C&A see what they can do. Educate yourself to the stuff you need and figure out what will make you happy/peace from getting kicked off. I would try to find some cabins; the chance of getting the amazing cabin you had is long past! Just be calm and persuasive of what you want and need.

I have heard from people who have gone through this and it all came to the same conclusion that Royal doesn't care they offered the scraps and have a cruise!

Good luck! If you want start another thread about getting bump from charter and what to do and see what people come up with!

Please keep us a prized of how you made out! I still haven't seen anything! Although I see this weekend that your courtesy hold had expired! I hadn't done any! Weird! Haven't chased anything haven't the time! Have way too many cruises on hold!

I would assume the TA hate this! They work to hard to get people on then have to move them. It shines some doubt on the TA of maybe they don't pick good cruises!

I would assume the TA hate this! They work to hard to get people on then have to move them. It shines some doubt on the TA of maybe they don't pick good cruises!

Most of the time I do all the leg work as far as finding what i want and just tell him. It's not that he won't do it but I just like the control lol.... Since I have to plan my vacation time for the cruise+the drive to FL this approach works for me.... I was hoping they would offer something from up north, that would make me happy, but being realistic I knew there is no chance - cost is so much higher leaving from NYC and even Baltimore.... I will call him later today to see if he would go back to RCI and ask, or if I should do it myself......

It never hurts to ask the questions that you need to ask! I have had pretty good luck with C&A so far and since I have no TA involved I may go back to C&A see what they can do. Educate yourself to the stuff you need and figure out what will make you happy/peace from getting kicked off. I would try to find some cabins; the chance of getting the amazing cabin you had is long past! Just be calm and persuasive of what you want and need.

I have heard from people who have gone through this and it all came to the same conclusion that Royal doesn't care they offered the scraps and have a cruise!

Good luck! If you want start another thread about getting bump from charter and what to do and see what people come up with!

Please keep us a prized of how you made out! I still haven't seen anything! Although I see this weekend that your courtesy hold had expired! I hadn't done any! Weird! Haven't chased anything haven't the time! Have way too many cruises on hold!

I've started to look at cruises this morning and everything I want is way higher, even for 2017! I am thinking I should just book something random for 2017 and rebook when more in 2017 become available... Realistically I cannot afford the vacation days for two cruises out of FL in the same year.

I've started to look at cruises this morning and everything I want is way higher, even for 2017! I am thinking I should just book something random for 2017 and rebook when more in 2017 become available... Realistically I cannot afford the vacation days for two cruises out of FL in the same year.

I wish you luck in deciding how to handle this situation! I just checked my email and nothing so far! I haven't logged on to see if a message in my account!

I think because I did an inside balcony on Oasis it kept it at a almost reasonable cost! I am sure that is gone!

I might put a reminder on your phone and worry about this over the weekend and maybe something might have a better cost too it; even wait it out to the 7th, but keep looking! The prices are off the hook!

Good luck to you as well.. i just emailed the TA. . Will see. I wish this was a cruise for just me and my husband but since its the kids too the cost is astronomical... for me at least

Good luck to you as well.. i just emailed the TA. . Will see. I wish this was a cruise for just me and my husband but since its the kids too the cost is astronomical... for me at least

You wanted to do this for Halloween and seek over to Disney for a bit; since it is a whole big thing they do!

Maybe you nix the cruise and see if you can find something in Florida of a rental! Google it a bunch will come up and then maybe do a day trip to the Bahamas on 1 of the fast cats! Just a thought!