We believe Brilliance 2016 Halloween has now been chartered!

All I found was this:

Marie’s Halloween Party 5 Night Halloween Cruise,

Brilliance of the Seas

October 31st, 2016

Costume contest, cocktail party and cabin door contest.

Balcony cost $604.69; does not include gratuities and transportation to pier.

This will be a FUN-FUN-CRUISE!! Leave from Tampa.

Doesn't look like a whole ship charter.

All I found was this:

Marie’s Halloween Party 5 Night Halloween Cruise,

Brilliance of the Seas

October 31st, 2016

Costume contest, cocktail party and cabin door contest.

Balcony cost $604.69; does not include gratuities and transportation to pier.

This will be a FUN-FUN-CRUISE!! Leave from Tampa.

Doesn't look like a whole ship charter.

Doesn't necessarily mean its been chartered - could just be group space - what makes you think its chartered OP?

It is showing up as " Sold out" on Royals website. That is a good info dictation that it is a full ship charter.

Exactly....you wait for THEM to make an offer!

If my experience is any indication, it will probably be pretty poor.

Our November 2015 Brilliance cruise was chartered by some car dealership. They offered rebooking on three other cruises, none of which had great dates. Bottom line was a $100 onboard cruise credit.

Went from a great balcony to an inside, with $100 bucks credit. Ugh!

If my experience is any indication, it will probably be pretty poor.

Our November 2015 Brilliance cruise was chartered by some car dealership. They offered rebooking on three other cruises, none of which had great dates. Bottom line was a $100 onboard cruise credit.

Went from a great balcony to an inside, with $100 bucks credit. Ugh!

I am pissed because I have a pretty coveted deck 8 crn aft balcony at a reasonable price! I was so looking forward to enjoying Halloween on my fav. ship!

How soon will Royal contact us?

Anyone bargained for extra points?

I will be Diamond by Halloween cruise, but I really want it by my b-day cruise next year depending on, I maybe a tad short and cross the level during my 7 day b-day cruise!

Thanks everyone for the info!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Edited by Justmekaren918

I am pissed because I have a pretty coveted deck 8 crn aft balcony at a reasonable price! I was so looking forward to enjoying Halloween on my fav. ship!

I will be Diamond by Halloween cruise, but I really want it by my b-day cruise next year depending on, I maybe a tad short and cross the level during my 7 day b-day cruise!

There's no bargaining

They'll have a list to choose from in order to be price protected

You'll probably be offered $100.00 OBC

If you choose a different ship or dates other than what they offer you, you will not be price protected or receive the OBC.

If you choose a different ship or dates other than what they offer you, you will not be price protected or receive the OBC.

I didn't have any problem convincing them to let me keep the OBC on a different sailing Ray. :D In fact I kept it and moved it once to quick pick sailing and then to the sailing we eventually took. Just make sure it moves with the booking and keep them on the phone to confirm. :)

I didn't have any problem convincing them to let me keep the OBC on a different sailing Ray. :D In fact I kept it and moved it once to quick pick sailing and then to the sailing we eventually took. Just make sure it moves with the booking and keep them on the phone to confirm. :)

Hmmmm I wonder if a charter is different. I was involved in the Rhapsody fiasco where it was suppose to come to PC but is now going to Tampa and the Majesty is coming to PC. That move screwed a lot of people up and the Rep was firm on the terms. I just took Majesty for the same date so I had nothing to pursue.

There's no bargaining

They'll have a list to choose from in order to be price protected

On our 7 day cruise we were offered $200 OBC and it was good for any cruise even if we chose not to take one of the 5 that they offered us price protection on.

The amount of OBC they offer varies based on the length of cruise and also the cabin category you are in. Suites on our cruise were offered an OBC of $400.

The best I've heard of anyone doing is getting Royal to offer the price protection on a cruise different from the few that they originally offered. These ship charters happen and Royal holds the line and offers comparable compensation and do not bargain.

It took Royal 2 weeks to contact us and I have heard of others waiting longer.

I dont think there is anything similar that also falls on Halloween JustmeKaren918... and i feel for you, having such a nice cabin.... i guess these things happen.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Yogimax, just to clarify in my mind, you went to a lower cabin class because everything else was sold out or because that is the offer you received? Trying to figure out if they make offers of similar cabin class or cost...

The best I've heard of anyone doing is getting Royal to offer the price protection on a cruise different from the few that they originally offered. These ship charters happen and Royal holds the line and offers comparable compensation and do not bargain.

It took Royal 2 weeks to contact us and I have heard of others waiting longer.

This has been my experience as well. It took two weeks before we were contacted.

The sailings offered were not the same itinerary, and additionally we had a back to back sailing booked, none of the offered sailings allowed us to retain the back to back sailing. It took several phone calls, including one to resolutions, and eventually we were moved to two other dates to preserve the back to back, and got price protection on the chartered sailing that we had to move, and only a $50 PP increase on the second sailing. On board credit was still $100 for the cancelled sailing.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We had aft corner cabin 8168 on our February 2016 Jewel cruise that was taken from us after a charter. It was the second leg of a B2B. To keep it a B2B we had to take a certain week where no aft cabins were available. So I now wait and check daily for an aft to become available and make the switch. We did get the standard $200 OBC.

Sucks..........but it's part of cruising!

Yogimax, just to clarify in my mind, you went to a lower cabin class because everything else was sold out or because that is the offer you received? Trying to figure out if they make offers of similar cabin class or cost...

I have meetings in Orlando and book a cruise before they start from either Tampa or Port Canaveral.

When my Brilliance cruise was chartered, they offered three alternatives, none of which fit my schedule. I think two were in January and one was over Thanksgiving.

So I was left with sailing out of Port Canaveral on Enchantment.

I had a great balcony booked on Brilliance at a wonderful price. When I checked prices on Enchantment, they were significantly higher and since I had no price protection I opted for the lower priced inside. I did receive the $100 OBC credit though.

Oh bummer! We're on this cruise also and I had already noticed it said SOLD OUT. I checked and googled for a charter and didn't see one. This cruise is the first cruise after coming from the Mediterranean. I though maybe a lot of people just booked the next cruise after it. Not happy if it's a charter but I'll wait and see what happens. It's a year away and maybe the charter will fall through, who knows!

Edited by torpeedo