shareholder benefits

wuppis

I´m going on the Serenade TA next sunday.

We were discussing on a german cruise board about the benefits for shareholders. And somebody wrote, that RCI has cut down the benefits for all 3 cruiselines.

Unfortunately we have nothing on our confirmation from the TA about the shareholder OBC´s and I have called RCCL (somebody in Guatemala) and they had no answer. Until they sit in Guatemala they cannot answer any of our questions.

Does somebody know more about this?

We sold our stock earlier this year. But we held onto it for years. Never did get a shareholder OBC. Always told it wouldn't work w/ Balcony Discount, special promotion, etc.

It was indeed a big disappointment that any promotion Celebrity had meant we could not use shareholder OBB. It wasn't even combinable with shipboard reservations! If the stock had not appreciated so much, I would be, well, mad.

Just got my $100 OBC for my upcoming cruise on 9/13/15. I sent my email at 8am and got my response at 12pm. I couldn't believe how fast they responded! This was my third attempt to use the shareholder benefit as the first two times it wasn't combinable with my other OBC.

You have to email or fax them proof of your shares (must be 100) and then wait for them to respond. Did you do this? Sounds like they didn't receive your information so I would try again. BTW, after I emailed them I did receive another email saying that they did receive it and they would get back to me.

We are on the same TA cruise on Serenade. I have submitted my request for shareholder rebate and got confirmation within 2days. 250$ are posted in my travel documents.

No problems here in NRW. It all depends whether your tariff was eligible for shareholder benefit OBC.

We are on the same TA cruise on Serenade. I have submitted my request for shareholder rebate and got confirmation within 2days. 250$ are posted in my travel documents.

No problems here in NRW. It all depends whether your tariff was eligible for shareholder benefit OBC.

Good for you Eg. They denied me. Hope you guys have a nice cruise.:)