What would you do? To add 2 people now or later?

I am booking November 2016 cruise for Thanksgiving and planning a destination wedding. I have a suite already booked and an interior for our Family of 8. I am wondering if I should add the 3/4 passenger on to the interior now or wait?

What are the chances the price will go up for pax 3/4?

There are no active promos on interiors that I would worry about losing and I really don't want to tie up another $500

What would you do?

Book them in the room as soon as possible (I would do it now). There is always a chance that you will be unable to add them later because the ship (or that area of the ship) has reached lifeboat capacity. You read of this happening quite a bit on the forum.

Book them in the room as soon as possible (I would do it now). There is always a chance that you will be unable to add them later because the ship (or that area of the ship) has reached lifeboat capacity. You read of this happening quite a bit on the forum.

I agree. Book them now so that you don't lose out for lifeboat capacity.

The price will not go up or down, so don't worry about that. When you made the original booking if it was a KSF for that sailing, then you get it whenever you add them. I would definately be concerned about the capacity of a lifeboat section though. Spend the money now and get it back later if need be.

I am booking November 2016 cruise for Thanksgiving and planning a destination wedding. I have a suite already booked and an interior for our Family of 8. I am wondering if I should add the 3/4 passenger on to the interior now or wait?

What are the chances the price will go up for pax 3/4?

There are no active promos on interiors that I would worry about losing and I really don't want to tie up another $500

What would you do?

Isn't there a special right now that passengers 3 - 4 sail for just fees and taxes that expires at the end of the month? Time to book is now.

It's for Thanksgiving week 2016 do there are no active promos except the 1 perk in OV and above. My parents like interiors so I was kind of waiting for 1/2 price to not put down $1000.

I'm going on the Getaway in November of this year. Someone told me yesterday to wait and do the Cruise next Ultimate and book the room on board to get 3/4 free plus 1 perk and no additional deposit. Plus $100 obc for me on that cruise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

It's for Thanksgiving week 2016 do there are no active promos except the 1 perk in OV and above. My parents like interiors so I was kind of waiting for 1/2 price to not put down $1000.

I'm going on the Getaway in November of this year. Someone told me yesterday to wait and do the Cruise next Ultimate and book the room on board to get 3/4 free plus 1 perk and no additional deposit. Plus $100 obc for me on that cruise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

If you are cruising in November, I doubt that there will be a capacity restriction that far out from November 2016, so I would do as suggested and wait until you get onboard to book and get the extra benefits.

I agree. Book them now so that you don't lose out for lifeboat capacity.

We had that happen to us. Our balcony could sleep 3, but we only reserved for 2. About three weeks before the cruise, our daughter found out she could get the days off of work and was able to go. Our travel agent told us that we could not add her because the area we were in was at life boat capacity.

I don't think that waiting a couple months to book on board the Getaway for a cruise November 2016 will be at capacity on any deck. I think I will take my chances unless we get 1/2 price deposits before then and I will book everyone and then just apply the vouchers to the sailing.

Thanks to everyone who chimed in.