Would you do it?

smartinm

Would you guys accept a free upgrade from a BD angled balcony room to a spa balcony? The pro is the tub and access to the spa, drawback is the smaller balcony and that they new room is near front while the BD was towards the end on the 10th floor. The spa room is 14702

Would you guys accept a free upgrade from a BD angled balcony room to a spa balcony? The pro is the tub and access to the spa, drawback is the smaller balcony and that they new room is near front while the BD was towards the end on the 10th floor. The spa room is 14702

There is NO spa tub in the room 14702.

Spa balcony rooms (B9) and spa mini-suites (M9) do not have tubs in room. Only the full Spa Suites (H9) have it in the room.

Edited by bluesea777

Is it a front or rear facing angle. I had a front facing one on the breakaway and while it was huge compared to the regular size ones it was very windy on sea days. I have booked a rear facing one on the breakaway for March.

Is it a front or rear facing angle. I had a front facing one on the breakaway and while it was huge compared to the regular size ones it was very windy on sea days. I have booked a rear facing one on the breakaway for March.

My front facing angled on Getaway wasn't windy in the slightest.