Bliss cruise week before mine

kborth

Just googled and saw there is a clothing optional cruise on Silhouette the week before mine. Kind of grosses me out.

You just randomly decided to google and see if there was a clothing optional cruise the week before yours and then there happened to be one? O.o

Just googled and saw there is a clothing optional cruise on Silhouette the week before mine. Kind of grosses me out.

Since your post has ZERO to do with cruising, perhaps this thread should be locked too.....

Ok - so its a bliss cruise . I see that you have to be 21 and older to get on this cruise - - this means " no children " , the one thing so many of you always complain about. The next thing i notice is " adult entertainment" and dancing in different venues till 3 am . I checked their site and no singles are allowed - only couples . This sounds like a civilized cruise to me.

I think you are saying that the idea of lots of the sex in the hot tub, pools, and lots of other public places the week before you cruise -- which sounds like what is likely to occur with 3000 swingers on the same ship -- grosses you out.

I can understand that...although when you check into a hotel room or go into the hot tub on your own cruise...

Edited by soxfan2013