GoPro Type of Camera

Two Rileys

We are sailing in two weeks on the Carnival Valor out of Port Canaveral. I was hoping to record our embarkation with my new action camera. Do any of you know if there are any restrictions about using this camera in the terminal or as we move from the terminal onto the ship?

We are sailing in two weeks on the Carnival Valor out of Port Canaveral. I was hoping to record our embarkation with my new action camera. Do any of you know if there are any restrictions about using this camera in the terminal or as we move from the terminal onto the ship?

There are signs in all the terminals that I have ever been in that say no photography or phone use allowed. I haven't seen it enforced, but I have seen the signs.

To a large degree I think it depends on a number of factors, including what you are photographing, how busy it is, and whether the photos or videos cause any delays.

Make sure not to take any photos of security operations or check in procedures those are major no nos for security reasons.

Edited by zqvol

Why do you even want a video of putting your carryons on a conveyer belt and presenting your cruise documents at a long counter? Not particularly memorable or worthy of documenting. :D :D