Headliner Shows & MDR Times - Grandeur

Equijen

We are on the Canada/NE sailing out of Baltimore Sept 17. I just saw someone had posted some Cruise Compasses for their Bermuda cruise on Grandeur. Looks like there was only one headliner show each night at 7:15. We have MDR at 8pm. Does this mean we will miss all the shows? I thought they had a late night show as well but it didn't look like that on the compass.

There is usually 2 shows...late dining goes BEFORE dinner...and Main dining goes AFTER dinner....some nights, there is also a "late night" (adult) show and all dinners will be finished before the late show starts.

When you get onboard, check your Compass..the show times will be listed. No reservations...just show up!

There are a couple days where they only have one show. Usually first and last days of the cruise. But, I think it is at a time when both dinner groups would be able to attend. But, I'm sure some would find it inconvenient. And the theater isn't big enough to hold all passengers. Unfortunate. Show up early.

Gwen :)

We are on the Canada/NE sailing out of Baltimore Sept 17. I just saw someone had posted some Cruise Compasses for their Bermuda cruise on Grandeur. Looks like there was only one headliner show each night at 7:15. We have MDR at 8pm. Does this mean we will miss all the shows? I thought they had a late night show as well but it didn't look like that on the compass.

Bermuda cruises will be different because of spending overnight in the port.

couldn't be. show us the compass that says that.

Early sitting (5:30) show is at 8:30

Late sitting (8:00) show is usually at 6:30