pauleydm Outstand Cruise Critic Reporter!

Ocean Spirit

I was a bit floored when he was chastised for not having his passport and wallet on him. "I always keep my passport with me".

Um, not if you're hanging out by the pool and you are told to evacuate. Actually, that's exactly what I would do at that point if my ship was in fire, and then I would leave the ship as instructed.

For those of you that have been keeping a watchful eye out all day and reading posts concerning the fire on the Liberty, I think most would agree that Pauleydm did a outstanding job reporting on the status of the situation throughout the day.

ABSOLUTELY! He kept us all informed with the available facts and no drama or hysterics or guessing games or what ifs. He did a great job!I hope someone takes note and recognizes his efforts.

A lot of people had family and friends on that cruise and were looking for information. IN MY OPINION, he did a better job of providing that 'calming' info much better than Carnival did. KUDOS to 'pauleydm'!

Edited by SusieCruises

For those of you that have been keeping a watchful eye out all day and reading posts concerning the fire on the Liberty, I think most would agree that Pauleydm did a outstanding job reporting on the status of the situation throughout the day.

He sure did a fantastic job of keeping us informed. I kept checking back all day & night.

Thank you everyone for your kind words. They really mean a lot to me ��

Not sure if you have done so in the past, but I am sure people would love it if you did a review of your (mini) cruise with all of the interesting things that happened.