Rollaway in Pinnacle Suite on HAL?

ctmama4

Hi, has anyone ever gotten a rollaway bed setup in their Pinnacle Suite? We have 13 y/o daughter and 15 y/o son and don't want them to have to share a narrow sofa bed. The suite has plenty of room - just not sure HAL even does that.

Thanks!

Hi, has anyone ever gotten a rollaway bed setup in their Pinnacle Suite? We have 13 y/o daughter and 15 y/o son and don't want them to have to share a narrow sofa bed. The suite has plenty of room - just not sure HAL even does that.

Thanks!

Which ship are you staying on? The reason I ask is that some of the Pinnacles have queen sized beds as the secondary bed that pulls out from the wall. Not a sofa at all ;) Depends upon the ship.

All of the Pinnacle Suites we have been have a Queen size bed that comes out of cabinet next to the desk.

Yes -- you can order a roll-away bed from Ship Services. I have seen one set up in the dining area on the Vista and Signature Ships. They just move the table out of the way.

thanks KK. I know that the Prisendam doesn't have the Queen size bed, but her PS capacity is only 3 anyways ;)

Thanks!

Your cabin stew will bring you a roll away bed. On the Vista ships we've placed the bed in the bed room in front of the window. It's a bed that folded in 1/2.

On the Amsterdam the bed didn't fold we placed in the living room in front of the window.

Sometime we don't ask for the roll away 1 sleeps on the couch & 1 on the bed in the living room.

Thanks!

For a definitive/reliable answer, I suggest you contact HAL Ship Service directly (1‐800‐541‐1576).

Edited by avian777

I doubt anyone in SS has ever stayed in a PS, which is who the OP was seeking out...

You may be right on that ... I have been in a few PS, but that does not make me an expert on all HAL ships ... as the earlier posts indicate, the configuration of the PS varies from ship to ship. So, while HAL SS employees may or may not have ever been in a PS, they do have access to specific info on all HAL ships, which should enable them to give definitive answers to questions such as that posed by OP ... JMO ...